8dpo anyone else any symptoms

OMG, I just thought I would sneak back here and check on you guys and there we go another BFP!!!!! Amazing! congrats Ruth.
xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test
:hugs:

Looks like I may be about to be out for this month as about 30 minutes ago started to get really bad AF cramps.

Surprisingly I'm really ok with it. I've got my BBT thermometer; have all the recommended supplements and minerals for me & DH and found another for DH which is good for the :spermy:

So if AF visits tonight then tomorrow is that start of a new cycle And if I get my BFP next cycle then my due date would be around the date of my deceased darling daddy's birthday :)

That's a real shame. :hugs: I was really hoping that this would be your month. I'm pleased you have an action plan and as always, we'll be here with you every step of the way!
xxxx

Looks like I may be about to be out for this month as about 30 minutes ago started to get really bad AF cramps.

Surprisingly I'm really ok with it. I've got my BBT thermometer; have all the recommended supplements and minerals for me & DH and found another for DH which is good for the :spermy:

So if AF visits tonight then tomorrow is that start of a new cycle And if I get my BFP next cycle then my due date would be around the date of my deceased darling daddy's birthday :)

I'm not stalking you honest but just had to reply to you as it also strikes a cord with me about Daddy's. Fingers Xed for this your 'lucky cycle' hun, I'm sure your lovely Dad has had a word with him up there to make it happen for you this month. I keep asking my Dad to do the same for me, I think he must be enjoying the rest too much at the moment!!:flower:xXx

Thank you Ruth and Jax for your kind words :hugs:

Jax feel free to stalk me :D

I thought I would be upset about AF visiting (although she's not here yet) but I'm finding I'm more interested in everyone else's wait for their BFP.

I am so chuffed for those that have got their BFPs but will stalk a little as I want to now all goes well for them and I really feel for those who didn't and will be with them every step of their journey to a BFP - that's if they want a stalker :)

I thought I would be upset about AF visiting (although she's not here yet) but I'm finding I'm more interested in everyone else's wait for their BFP.

I am so chuffed for those that have got their BFPs but will stalk a little as I want to now all goes well for them and I really feel for those who didn't and will be with them every step of their journey to a BFP - that's if they want a stalker :)

Ditto....:hug:

Well guys I tested again today and I swear there's a faint line but I am not sure,tried to take a foto but it's not working,still no af thou,am gonna go out and get some first response tests as they usually work the best for me, and the shops were sold out on Saturday,wot tests do u guys think are the best? Anyone else tested yet?good luck :hugs::hugs:

FXed it gets darker - keep us posted!!!!
:dust:

Well guys I tested again today and I swear there's a faint line but I am not sure,tried to take a foto but it's not working,still no af thou,am gonna go out and get some first response tests as they usually work the best for me, and the shops were sold out on Saturday,wot tests do u guys think are the best? Anyone else tested yet?good luck :hugs::hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you Ruth and Jax for your kind words :hugs:

Jax feel free to stalk me :D

You stalk away honey!! Like I said before, I don't have a short memory and I certainly won't be abandoning you amazing ladies just because I was lucky this month. You've all given me more support, warmth and kindness in one month than I've had from anywhere else in the last 2 years. :hugs: :hugs:

How could I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my FRER lines were really faint - but my clear blue digital spelt it out! Then had a go at Tesco (faint), boots (nice blue cross) - looking back at FRER the line was definately there, I was just too scared to believe it was real!

FX'd for you! :hugs:

Desperado167: Willing the line to get darker. Please please please. I want this so much for you.:hugs:

PS if you haven't bought the test yet then I'd suggest Clearblue as they're very,very accurate. I've been spending time at their research laboratory with the trials I'm doing and the work that goes into them is amazing! They're more expensive for a good reason.

Hi Everyone

As promised, I tested this morning. :shock: :happydance:

xxxx

AND????????????????????????????????????????????????

I sooooo hope you got a BFP - FXed.

Desperado - hope you get advice on the best type of hpt. I have an internet cheapy and some Tesco own brand which are waiting to be used.

Kosh - I wanted to test but didn't as I did promise you :D I want to test again today although not sure why as I'm sure this isn't my month but I won't :)

Yes it was 100% positive. :happydance:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooo happy for you
wish you a H&H pregnancy!!

aw, i can really relate to that. i would have given anything for my dad to have met my (future) children...

Kosh :hugs:

My darling dad passed away in 1987 when I was 16 so I feel he's missed so much in my life. I would dearly have loved him to have met my DH and my future children. I remember him saying he wanted to be a granddad as he felt he had failed as a father which broke my heart. We're using his name as the middle name for a boy (or our first born boy if we're blessed with more than one)

macwooly :hugs::cry::hugs:
mine died in 2004, but i still miss him so much. we lived in different countries (continents actually) but at least i managed to spend his last month looking after him.

it's funny how ALL indicates that AF will be here today, and I'm yet somehow convincing myself that I might still have a chance this month :dohh:

Macwooly sorry about your cramps ,but u are still in till af shows,am glad u are ok thou,, Ruth Kosh,and Storm thank u all so much, am so glad I have all u guys to help me thru this:hugs:,stomach a bit sore thou so am not too sure wots going on,tomorrow will tell.:kiss:

Desperado keeping all crossed for you and hoping tomorrow gives you clearer answers and that those answers are a definite BFP x

Macwooly sorry about your cramps ,but u are still in till af shows,am glad u are ok thou,, Ruth Kosh,and Storm thank u all so much, am so glad I have all u guys to help me thru this:hugs:,stomach a bit sore thou so am not too sure wots going on,tomorrow will tell.:kiss:

I've had loads of AF like cramps - apparently perfectly normal in the first few weeks.

Hoping things work out for you.

I love the ladies on here and want to see each and everyone of you with your :bfp: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->