8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

Fingers crossed :D I have seen some pregnancy charts where it's so erratic and I often wonder how they were pregnant :lol:
Unless some nights they had heating on, then off :rofl: :D

:wacko: i think it might be hormones all over the place? but yeah i have seen some crazy charts :haha: xxx

I think I am luckily in a great situation, if I get my :bfp: we'll be over the moon, and if I don't I get to use clearblue tests for free next month :lol: So excited they've dispatched my box today - just to be nosey as to what you get :lol: I think at least 2 digitals per month :D

Fingers crossed :D I have seen some pregnancy charts where it's so erratic and I often wonder how they were pregnant :lol:

how much does heating effect?

how much does heating effect?

yeah she's right, cold room means lower temps :growlmad: like i don't have the heating on at night and i have found that our weathers been a bit colder the past week and my temps have been way lower than they were like 2 cycles ago :growlmad: xxx

IM getting the desire to test tomorrow at 8 DPO. I never can wait. If my temp rises in the morning im testing..... I'm pathetic y'all. Lolz.

Not pathetic at all, we've said all along we will test at 8dpo. And that's precisely what we did.

yeah its called being impatient hahahahahaha xxxx

IM getting the desire to test tomorrow at 8 DPO. I never can wait. If my temp rises in the morning im testing..... I'm pathetic y'all. Lolz.

temp rise but negative test at 8 DPO y'all

temp rise but negative test at 8 DPO y'all

Have you had any pains to suggest you have implanted? Your graph shows 2 dips and I'm wondering which temperature dip (if at all) could have been implantation. I'm testing again on Sunday - 10 dpo.

i'd say test 2 days too... cos if that was implantation, you'll need at least 3 rises :) xxxx

I have no idea which ones were temperature dips, if any. I will probably wait until the 14th to test again. Everytime I does this I regret testing, honestly

I have no idea which ones were temperature dips, if any. I will probably wait until the 14th to test again. Everytime I does this I regret testing, honestly

:thumbup: i'd say cd6 and 7??? no??? xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

or 4 lol xxx

FF also says: As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern.

lolz I've been studying charts for 2 days, there's no way to know. I will say it seems pregnancy charts don't have alot of drastic dips......

lets hope I implanted yesterday :)

how are you doing tho? Why aren't your dpo days showing. Are you considering 5 dpo your dip?

I thought the other ladies was 4 DPO an implantation :oops:

I don't know an awful lot about charts either, but they clearly say themselves that the charts alone are no way of knowing, so we could watch the dips and rises all we like - the positive pregnancy test is the only real way of knowing.

FF also says: As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern.

lolz I've been studying charts for 2 days, there's no way to know. I will say it seems pregnancy charts don't have alot of drastic dips......

lets hope I implanted yesterday :)

how are you doing tho?

:wacko: i've been temping for years now and tbh i can only really tell you clearly about my own :haha: like if i'm not pregnant i will drop cd10,11,12 and af 13
but you dont need to know mine LOL
yeah fingers crossed yesterday was implantation :winkwink: soetimes it doesn't even drop for implantation :wacko:
so really testing is the best :)
i'm okay thanks hun xxx

Looks like I just got my :bfp: Woop :D Here's hoping :D

Good luck ladies :D

Attachments

• 8dposmu4.jpg
    8dposmu4.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads