8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

The suspense is definitely killing me too. Temp went down this morning. I keep going up then down!

I don't know what pregnancy charts look like. It would be nice to know whether one dip at implantation and then rising temps mean pregnancy. I find it all wayyyy too confusing, Just going to POAS and hope that answers my questions lol :lol:

When are you going to test?

I don't know what pregnancy charts look like. It would be nice to know whether one dip at implantation and then rising temps mean pregnancy. I find it all wayyyy too confusing, Just going to POAS and hope that answers my questions lol :lol:

When are you going to test?

so truuuuu. I have no ideal what's going on with my chart. I believe I will test on November 14 @ 15 DPO. My cycle came on cd34 last time. 30 before that. And 35 before that. I told myself I would test until its absolutely late, but I'm super anxious.

I'm reading that you cant tell for sure that you're pregnant from the chart alone unless your temps stays above the coverline for 18 days past ovulation.

I'm at 6 above coverline so far.

With that being said, not having 18 doesn't mean you are not!

The suspense is definitely killing me too. Temp went down this morning. I keep going up then down!

:happydance: that looks like a niceeeeeee drop there hun... you've both had nice drops today :happydance: xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

that's supposed to be it, but mine looked nothing like that LOL i wish i could screen shot :( xxx

now this is easier to read....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

xxx

rubbing alcohol?? wtf?? maybe your senses have heightened?? :) xxx
chart looks good :)

Due to my pains yesterday I am guessing it was implantation, especially as the chart shows a dip. It's gone back up today which is majorly reassuring.

Due to my pains yesterday I am guessing it was implantation, especially as the chart shows a dip. It's gone back up today which is majorly reassuring.

:thumbup: i'm gonna agree... nice drop AND a nice rise today :winkwink: all we need now is for the temps to stay up :happydance: xxx

Fingers crossed :D I have seen some pregnancy charts where it's so erratic and I often wonder how they were pregnant :lol:
Unless some nights they had heating on, then off :rofl: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->