8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

wow you guys!!
we only dtd 3 times hahahahahaaha first month since DD was born :) i'm hoping to still be fertile...
you should re-name the thread hun... make it lucky <3 xxx

what cycle are you? Sex preference?

:wacko: oh does it not say??? this will be cycle 4 since DD, i had a forcep delivery so we haven't been dtd :haha: BUT this cycle i felt the need to :sex: :haha: ok so we dtd cd15,16 and 18 :shrug: i got + opk's on 15 and 16 and was really crampy... but FF gave me cross hairs on cd18?? :shrug:

:happydance: loving the name change

:hugs: and your family is gorge :) xxxx

Thanks Hun! Don't think we will ever understand how FF works lol. Will reply to PM later, going to nap. Proper exhausted. Replying on phone lol x

wow you guys!!
we only dtd 3 times hahahahahaaha first month since DD was born :) i'm hoping to still be fertile...
you should re-name the thread hun... make it lucky <3 xxx

what cycle are you? Sex preference?

:wacko: oh does it not say??? this will be cycle 4 since DD, i had a forcep delivery so we haven't been dtd :haha: BUT this cycle i felt the need to :sex: :haha: ok so we dtd cd15,16 and 18 :shrug: i got + opk's on 15 and 16 and was really crampy... but FF gave me cross hairs on cd18?? :shrug:

:happydance: loving the name change

:hugs: and your family is gorge :) xxxx

Thanks Hun! Don't think we will ever understand how FF works lol. Will reply to PM later, going to nap. Proper exhausted. Replying on phone lol x

:hugs: okay hun, have a nice :sleep: xxx

Baby woke :( No nap for me! I've replied and messaged you, however - no add button :rofl: :D

Baby woke :( No nap for me! I've replied and messaged you, however - no add button :rofl: :D

:happydance: heyyyy you've got a nice drop coming :) i had a really low temp this am :wacko: but the temp in the room was freezing! i think it was just a cold night :haha: anyone got any symptoms? i had major cramping last night?? i swear i was like a psycho freak too :haha: DF went and hid :rofl: i think i was just tired... teething baby :growlmad:
how you both feeling? xxx:hugs:

:happydance: heyyyy you've got a nice drop coming :) i had a really low temp this am :wacko: but the temp in the room was freezing! i think it was just a cold night :haha: anyone got any symptoms? i had major cramping last night?? i swear i was like a psycho freak too :haha: DF went and hid :rofl: i think i was just tired... teething baby :growlmad:

Wow yes, both dipped. Me only slightly and you majorly! I had a restless night with the baby again though :(
Wonder if we are both implanting? Woop :D

P.s as for symptoms, last night my left boob leaked colostrum, I stopped breast feeding over 3 months ago but it may be related as apparently too early to be pregnancy related.... xxx

Wow yes, both dipped. Me only slightly and you majorly! I had a restless night with the baby again though :(
Wonder if we are both implanting? Woop :D

P.s as for symptoms, last night my left boob leaked colostrum, I stopped breast feeding over 3 months ago but it may be related as apparently too early to be pregnancy related.... xxx

:growlmad: i know how you feel, she was a nightmare all evening :growlmad: the temperature has dropped outside cos i went to bed cold :wacko:
:happydance: wow that deffo sounds promising :happydance:
:shrug: we could be implanting? :happydance: xxx

Fingers crossed, though let's try to wait a few more days before testing huh? :oops:

Fingers crossed, though let's try to wait a few more days before testing huh? :oops:

:rofl::rofl: yeah like friday :haha: bring it on :happydance: xxxx

Absolutely, can't wait... cheap IC's Fri and Saturday then bring out the big ones Sunday :lol:
I find it best to pee in a pot, then if you get a faint line you can retest with a big one :rofl:

:haha::haha: i pee in a pot all the time cos for some reason my opk's seem to be better on 2nd mu :wacko: xxx

just had smileys through... hope i don't need them next cycle :~) xxx

Got a rise today ladies. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Got a rise today ladies. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

:happydance: hey thats a great rise :winkwink: sharp pains and twinges are good :)
yeah your chart looks pretty accurate to me :thumbup: and you've covered all angles :hugs: xxx

Fingers crossed for us all, I think all our charts look promising :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"