8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Yep I picked a pack of 2 up when we popped to asda, don't get paid til next week so all I could get.
I'm only 9dpo (I think).

I'd deffo wait a day then! I got faint on sainsburys blue dye 9/10dpo but obvious by the next day with my last angel.

Exciting, hope yours is BFP!

Thanks hun!! 9 or 10dpo and tested bfn yesterday!

can I join too?
We weren't going to start TTC untill next month but in the heat of the moment:blush:
I'm thinking I'm 8/9dpo but have sore breast/nipples for 3 days, surely it's far too early for symptoms? :shrug:

I'll be testing the 18 or 19 if AF doesn't show

I tested today 7dpo and got BFN. I know it's too early but I want to be pregnant NOW!! :brat:

:(

I dont have much knowledge in test brands, would you girls recommend me buying a FRER? Would they be the best in term of sensitivity?

Today I feel heavy down there mouth full of saliva :/ bloated an blerrrrrr but frer an bfn yet again 9 dpo today

frer are the best bumble

Ooh good luck for those testing tomorrow!!!!

Dan-o have u tested on an ic today too? I got a bfn on one this morning but want to use my one and only frer tomorrow. Maybe the ic doesn't pick up a positive as soon?

Well just now before I went in the bath and went to the toilet first, when I wiped there was some pinkish colour mixed in...I'm roughly 9dpo, could it be implantation? Never had it before so wouldn't know. I'm not due on until Tuesday or Wednesday, last month I had pink spotting the day before af but never before and never this early?!

Dan-o have u tested on an ic today too? I got a bfn on one this morning but want to use my one and only frer tomorrow. Maybe the ic doesn't pick up a positive as soon?

Yes! Faint lines on those too! Although they don't show up well in pics!

Well just now before I went in the bath and went to the toilet first, when I wiped there was some pinkish colour mixed in...I'm roughly 9dpo, could it be implantation? Never had it before so wouldn't know. I'm not due on until Tuesday or Wednesday, last month I had pink spotting the day before af but never before and never this early?!

Ooh could be!! Exciting!

Ooh could be!! Exciting!

I'm going to hold off testing tomorrow until Monday. I come across an implantation calendar online and according to my lmp today would be most common for implantation bleeding and earliest to test would be Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->