8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

I had a very faint line that I could swear it was an evap on 8dpo and I got a solid positive today (10dpo). Sometimes we tell ourselves it's an evap line so we don't get disappointed :)

Oh I hope it wasn't :) i want to test so bad with smu but I know I need to save these tests!! Lol

AF is due today, mind if i join?

I've been away from here for a bit. We had a chemical the last cycle we were trying before the hubby deployed. He returned in February and this is the first real TRYING cycle (but we did try right after he returned but it was more NTNP) we've taken part of since. My app says I ovulated on March 30th, making me 14 dpo today. We didn't use OPKs or BBT charting though, because that stuff stresses me out way too much and we wanted to take it easy the first little bit of trying.

Anyway, we're currently in the middle of packing to make a PCS (military speak for they are sending him to a new duty station) so I've been so distracted and everything I haven't really had time to notice what dpo I've been til the last few days and it dawned on me: AF is due *today*. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, sending a prayer to God, the Universe, who/whatever is listening that AF stays away.

Since I've been so busy and have been too terrified to test for fear of jinxing this cycle, I have yet to even POAS. I figure, I've made it this far I may as well see if AF shows and not waste my tests, right? Anyway, I just felt like joining back here again so I could talk with other TTC ladies. I'm totally terrified to test, especially because it feels like every time I've tested on the day AF is due I've started hours later.

Congrats Mafi!

I'm too scared to test...I'm just waiting for AF and if no show i'll test then... gah.

Congrats Mafi!

I'm too scared to test...I'm just waiting for AF and if no show i'll test then... gah.

I'm with you on being too scared to test. I'm scared that shortly after testing AF will show, regardless of the test results.

Congrats mafi :)

Well still pink/brown/ slight red when I go to the loo, but not every time and nothing in my knickers. OH is making me wait until Wednesday to test again.

View attachment 754425

I can't make out if faint faint

It can totally be a faint line! How many dpo are you now? Yesterday my internet cheapie was like this (you probably can't see anything, but I could, in my hands) and today I got a solid positive on two FRERs:

Attachments

• Fotografia, 12-04-2014 - 20.30.jpg
    Fotografia, 12-04-2014 - 20.30.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
Hi ladies. I think I'm a little lost in this thread :haha: I'm testing in five days if I can hold out that long, I'm having all the symptoms I had with my previous pregnancy and i am so scared to get my hopes up. My back is aching so much right now and I only ever get that during AF. I just want a baby now!!!! :haha:

Welcome valdante! Sounds very promising! Good luck for when you test!

Hi again mummy, how many dpo are you now? All sounds really good, fingers crossed for you!

Hi again mummy, how many dpo are you now? All sounds really good, fingers crossed for you!

I'm about 8 dpo, I'm not one million percent on that as I'm just going off the solid smiley on my cb digi. I'm holding off for as long as I can before testing because If I see BFN I'll be so gutted :cry:

Hey girls :) We've been ntnp for three months now but I've never had any symptoms of being pregnant til this time! Sore boobies, cramping and crazy dreams. I'm only 7 DPO and hoping to test on Sunday 4/20 at 14 DPO aka the day the witch may come. Eeeek, I want our new baby! Haha

Hi sapphire! Welcome! Fx for a BFP, will you test early one wait for af?

Hi sapphire! Welcome! Fx for a BFP, will you test early one wait for af?

Thanks! :)
I reeeeally want to test early but don't want to be let down. I'm going to try to wait and see if the witch comes or not!

Sapphire that's exactly what I'm doing I'm trying to wait as long as possible :) GL Hun!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->