8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Hang in there Igrow! Just rest lots and take it easy. Try to do anything and everything to just distract yourself.

Same goes for you Ready, just hang in there. Don't count yourself out too soon.

:dust::dust::dust:Thanks Sweet! I had to switch from pamprin to 800 mg ibuprofen. The pain was too much!!! Just wears you out! I will rest a cycle and try again the end of June. Def going to doc. Second cp in four months. Good luck ladies!!! Praying for you all!!!

Baby/Sticky dust!!!:dust::dust::dust:

I am out. :witch: got me. On to the next cycle.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all those with :bfp: x

FF changed my O day... I'm 8 dpo now if it is correct. Trying to hold off on testing but I might give in to an IC if I think of it in the morning. Half of the time I am so tired and out of it that I'm done peeing before I remember to grab a cup haha. It can be a good thing sometimes though, saves me from disappointment and wasting a test! I don't think I'm going to get a BFP this month... I just don't feel pregnant and I have no symptoms. I'm really tired lately but I'm pretty sure that is just due to the constant go, go, go. We'll see I guess, AF is due in 7 days....

Hello Ladies,

I am new here and it is so good to read all the threads here which give so much of comfort in the 2WW !

So here goes my case... I am 14 DPO today...AF was expected yesterday ( I have a 32 days cycle which is like a clockwork). I am getting cramps, nausea and dizziness. I tested :bfn: today and feel like I am already out this cycle. Should I have any hopes till AF shows up ? I feel AF might be just late because of Duphaston ( Progesterone) supplments which i was on till 10 DPO.

Happy and healthy 9 months for all of you who have got :bfp: and best wishes for all those who are waiting to test

I also take Duphaston, and most months AF comes 3 days after I stop taking it. Last month it took 5 days. I don't know why, but it made me hopeful and I couldn't help but POAS until AF came! I'm sorry if this is bad news, but I wanted to let you know that I guess the amount of time can vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->