8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Question for the ladies who BBT, your temp will stay high if you're pregnant from what I understand, but if you aren't and will be getting AF it is supposed to drop. Does it drop BEFORE AF or like the day of AF? If it drops before, how many days before AF does it typically drop? Just wondering what I should be watching for as another symptom

I want to know the same. AF due this sunday and my BBT is 99.4 C for last 2 days.
Am 12 DPO and TTC # 1.

Please let me know if you find any information on temp fall if AF is supposed to come

Thanks

When I used to temp, it would start to fall a couple of days before, but occasionally it would be on the day of AF or the day after x

Ps. When I was pregnant, mine stayed high, but I've never had a triphasic chart. I don't temp now, got fed up after a couple of years of it lol.

I'm out ladies, the witch has just made an appearance x

:hugs: Dani.

I'm impatiently waiting for mine. I'm now 4 days late, but all of my tests are negative, so I know my body is just playing a cruel trick. :(

dan-o, was it a gradually decrease over the course of a few days or did it normally just drop? The last two days there has been about a 0.05 drop in my temps but I'm still 7-8 days out from AF.

so sorry dani_tinks!

bdb84, have you ever been this late before? If not I'd contact your doc for a blood test!

bdb84, have you ever been this late before? If not I'd contact your doc for a blood test!

No, I haven't.

It is slightly possible that I miscalculated my O date. Going by my OPK's, I should have O'd on the 5th, but given the O signs that I had a couple of days later, I can't help but wonder if I O'd two later than I thought. If so, I'd still be about 11 dpo, but I assume I'd be getting BFP's by now if I actually conceived.

I know I'm not completely out right now, but I'm trying to tamper my hopes down so that I can focus on being ready next cycle. :)

dan-o, was it a gradually decrease over the course of a few days or did it normally just drop? The last two days there has been about a 0.05 drop in my temps but I'm still 7-8 days out from AF.

so sorry dani_tinks!

Just looked at my old charts. On average it dropped by about a third two days before, day before and day of Af, bringing it back to normal. :flower:

Could be implant dip, fx!

No, I haven't.

It is slightly possible that I miscalculated my O date. Going by my OPK's, I should have O'd on the 5th, but given the O signs that I had a couple of days later, I can't help but wonder if I O'd two later than I thought. If so, I'd still be about 11 dpo, but I assume I'd be getting BFP's by now if I actually conceived.

I know I'm not completely out right now, but I'm trying to tamper my hopes down so that I can focus on being ready next cycle. :)

How confusing, when did you get +opk then?

Anyone willing to analyze a FF chart? I'm SO thrown off by it. When I look at it, I think that I ovulated on CD 12, but they're saying CD 17. I wasn't tracking my CM so I don't have that and I didn't take OPK's this month because I was trying to not be too obsessive since we had already planned to BD every other day starting on CD 8 and going until CD 16. We didn't end up BD on CD 16 because I started having mid cycle spotting and I thought I had already O'd. Any input?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4144e3

I would say you ovulated on CD15. Good luck and :dust:

I got my :bfp:

Baby dust to all on this or next cycle! :dust::dust::dust:

Unfortunately, I believe I am having an early miscarriage... No cramps like AF but brownish discharge with tint of red... Put in tampon... Another BFP on frer after.

Sticky/Baby dust to us all!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Bleeding can be totally normal hun! As long as your tests don't suddenly go negative!

Thanks Dani. I'm so nervous, trying to stay off the internet and googling everything... I have lost seven pounds in this tww. I hope my stress/anxiety is not the cause... I test up to four or five times a day and I hide the evidence like an addict. It was more like a job I HAD to do and as crazy as it seems, I think it kept me somewhat sane? Or maybe I'm still crazy... Now, I just feel defeated...
:cry::nope::wacko:

Prayers for stickiness for all of US!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm sure you'll be fine! Are your tests getting a little darker? When I've had early losses they've faded away then I've had full on heavy bleeding x

They started out very faint and are slightly darker... No squinting, but still not as dark as I have seen in gallery... 12 dpo was first BFP on frer. I'm 16 dope today :). Yesterday was a neg on blood work at doc as well. Told me to come back a week after missed AF, which would be the 24th...

Really hate to hear that igrow. Don't feel crazy. Last cycle I had to hide me tests from hubby too. Fx for you and sending baby dust!

Think im out for this cycle. 12 dpo and started AF early? So unexpectedly too because normally I start with terrible cramps and heavy bright red sorry TMI, I just went and wiped and found paler red but i know that full fledged is probably on its way soon. Ugh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->