8DPO(possibly) & twinges/pinching sensation on right side are of uterus? any1 else??

D

dmestiza

Today i have had twinges/pinching sensation on the right side of my uterus (not in ovary area koz i can feel it in the lower area) & im 8DPO (possibly)... is any1 else experiencing this and around the same DPO as me??? :baby::thumbup:

Exciting! It could be implantation. You're right in the window for it!

I'm 7dpo and was twinging yesterday. Hoping for a BFP soon!

I am not in the same time frame as you, just thought I would mention that I too had the same feeling and I am now expecting! Good luck! FX'd for you!

I had this today. It doesn't feel like the pinching ovary sensation at ovulation. It feels... different... like more in my uterus except mine is more towards the middle left. I could pinpoint exactly where it is and I am way past ovulation (period is due in 4 days) so it can't be that. I also had light brown spotting today.

dill: yayyy maybe we are pregnant!!! i hope sooo!!!! :) :)
kburt: thank you love for letting me know!! im hoping for my bfp soon!! xoxo
gregnrachmom: wooot woooott maybe OUR BFP'S are on its way :) :)

XOXOXO

Fingers crossed! :D Are you having any other symptoms yet?

i was having a terrible empty stomach feeling days ago (even when i ate, for a few days constantly), nausea the other night (lasted 1 whole night), today i dont have many symptoms... just maybe my nipples are getting a little more sensitive! how bout u dill??? whats ur symptoms right now??? XOXO

also*** very wet down there!!! the twinges, which i felt strongly all yesterday (not constantly but throughout the day n night)

My symptoms seemed to clear up while I was cramping, too, but then came back. Yours might hit harder in a day or two!

I've really been battling with nausea, sore/tender breasts and nips, and a really sensitive sniffer. They're all symptoms that came on early with my past pregnancies, but I don't have the terrible headache this time, which is hopefully a GOOD sign since my headache always intensified right up until the losses. Also a bit of a runny and bleedy nose, but that could just be the weather (sooo cold and dry).

the symptoms can be terrible, but its sooo nice n good to know that they could be signalling early pregnancy!!! i feel like calm in a way when i experience symptoms... keep us updated on your outcome dill!!!!! all the best :)

I just get all bouncy and sleepless and excited and it's just this huge whirlwind of tension, ha!

You keep us posted, too, I am rooting for you!

Hi dmestiza I think me and you are in the same boat. I am currently 8dpo and going crazy. I have lots of symptoms like breast feel so full and tender, lots of dark veins on my breast and by nipple (sorry for the tmi), I had felt nauseous, back ache, felt like i was coming down with a cold, cramp like feelings in my abdomen but not like AF. I just hope all of this isn't all in my head. When do you think i should test?
My cycles are not normal I had to take clomid, and Saturday I took a progesterone test and nurse called today and said i did ovulate which is good news and said my level was 8.2, not sure if this is good or not. Any one have advice?

hello babytime88... i think the best time you will receive an accurate urine pregnancy test result would be around or after your period is due!! i dont know exactly how many DPO i am, so im gonna save all my first response preg tests for Valentines Day/feb 14th... koz by this time my period would have been late/ around the time i would have gotten it! :) :) as for your symptoms, i do believe that your symptoms may be pregnancy related... but the only way to tell is by doing a urine preg test/ blood test!! good luck...!!!! :)

i only guess i am 8dpo, but i have done some preg tests which are negative... so im holding back from testing (just as my husband had told me to do).. for awhile :)

The only problem with me is i have really bad irregular periods so who knows if she will come and when she will, but I think maybe waiting to test is better than driving my self off the wall hehe. My husband keeps telling me the same think to just chill but its so easy for him to say you know. Well good luck to both of us and baby dust, I will post back when i get my test results.

I had that too last night and early hours of the morning and then like a weird aching burning sensation too. Hoping it's a good sign

I have low willpower and snuck in a test this morning. Negative, but it's only 9dpo, so I'll keep testing!

i know its so hard to not test, and it makes it even harder when you feel symptoms!! im gonna sneak and do another frer today lol hopefully my husband doesnt catch me today... hahahah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->