8DPO(possibly) & twinges/pinching sensation on right side are of uterus? any1 else??

I've been testing since 6dpo lol, can't control myself when it comes to poas. Had 2 nasty evaps so far but no hint of a bfp yet!

I told my self i will take a test on Sunday which will make me 14dpo i think I'm just afraid of the bfn...today I'm 9dpo breast are super sore..so well see fx.

Symptoms I've had so far are:
- Sore boobs (could be af)
- Cramps (could be af)
- Had some weird pains last night similar to O pains and a kind of dull ache burning sensation on my left side. Even stopped me getting to sleep
- Felt a bit nauseous earlier today
- Emotional and irritable (that's all month long lol)

I go from feeling really good about this cycle to being convinced af is coming!

I am having the same things you are...and i keep telling myself ok that might be af...but I been trying so much that I just want it so badly lol, Today I have cramps but like period as well, and the veins on my breast are very dark and i can feel the vein sorry for the tmi...but maybe it's something..I just keep praying I hope we all get out bfp soon.

My boobs are KILLING me today! Shooting pains right through the nips, it's awful. They always get a little swollen and tender before AF, but I've gone up at least half a cup size, they're leaking colostrum, and SHOOTING TERRIBLE PAINS OMG.

Suffering.

And yet, a bfn this morning.

I know it's not over until the witch arrives, and it's still early, so I'm trying not to freak out!

Ill tell you one thing if that witches shows up I will be drinking a bottle of wine...uh I hope she gets lost for good reasons ...I get these weird sharp pains in my breast very weird i"m like ouch!

Hey Ladies So i caved in today and took a frer BFN :( im 10dpo , i feel af cramps so she is probably on her way. I'm still testing Sunday. Any news with you?

Sorry about the bfn! Maybe the cramps are a false alarm?

Another bfn for me this morning. I've still got a few days to go, though, so I'm not giving up just yet.

I really hope they are false alarm, and i hope we both get our bfp soon still keeping my fx.

3 bfn yesterday and a massive temp drop again today. Expecting af at some point! On to the next one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->