8DPO (tmi pic) Anyone have this CM after OV or before BFP?

Wishu

Reaction score
Back for another round in the TWW and currently 8 DPO. Waiting until my expected period date to take my first test. So we shall see what mother nature has in store on the 18th-19th. Fingers crossed that this is my lucky cycle. :happydance:

I've been having some unusual CM (unusual for me) since 5 DPO, but I think maybe it's just a sign that I'm finally ovulating right after being off the BCP for a few months. It was pretty abundant, but I only caught some of it on toilet paper. There was quite a bit and I wasn't expecting that. lol I was like omg what's going on down there! I attached a picture of the CM, but not expecting a diagnosis by it. Just curious if anyone else experienced similar either after ovulation or before a BFP?

I feel a bit crampy (down there) today. I'm hoping so much that it isn't AF coming soon, but I'll accept whatever happens.

Attachments

• weirdcm.jpg
    weirdcm.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 33
Sweety, that looks more yellow than anything I would consider to be normal. It might just be the lighting, but if it is yellow you might want to get checked for a possible infection. Bacterial imbalances can cause all sorts of weirdness.

Well, reading up on the normal's or not's, I don't think it's an infection. I've had a yeast infection and uti before and neither of those have caused anything like this. I'm not itchy or sore, and no abnormal bleeding or smell. I will make an appointment just to be on the safe side, though. Guess it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

Normal imo- the rise of estrigen around 6-8 dpo causes it!

Back for another round in the TWW and currently 8 DPO. Waiting until my expected period date to take my first test. So we shall see what mother nature has in store on the 18th-19th. Fingers crossed that this is my lucky cycle. :happydance:

I've been having some unusual CM (unusual for me) since 5 DPO, but I think maybe it's just a sign that I'm finally ovulating right after being off the BCP for a few months. It was pretty abundant, but I only caught some of it on toilet paper. There was quite a bit and I wasn't expecting that. lol I was like omg what's going on down there! I attached a picture of the CM, but not expecting a diagnosis by it. Just curious if anyone else experienced similar either after ovulation or before a BFP?

I feel a bit crampy (down there) today. I'm hoping so much that it isn't AF coming soon, but I'll accept whatever happens.

Yellow tinged mucus is totally normal. No worries. Sometimes we catch it sometimes not. Green or Gray is what IS NOT.

FX that you get your BFP.... I am testing on the same day (well I am testing every day) LOL AF due date IF 28 days is 19OCT.
Hope all is well.

No AF signs as of yet, but I could just be having a slightly longer cycle this time around. I would normally start spotting prior to a period. Considering the past few cycles since I stopped taking my BCP were consistently around 21 days. I'm thinking this cycle is finally regular and not like those, so that's promising at least. If I didn't get the eggy this time it should be easier from here forward if my cycles stay around the same length (if this one is longer than the previous few). At least the little optimist inside of me is telling me that. lol

MBAmom, I hope you get your BFP! :)

No AF signs as of yet, but I could just be having a slightly longer cycle this time around. I would normally start spotting prior to a period. Considering the past few cycles since I stopped taking my BCP were consistently around 21 days. I'm thinking this cycle is finally regular and not like those, so that's promising at least. If I didn't get the eggy this time it should be easier from here forward if my cycles stay around the same length (if this one is longer than the previous few). At least the little optimist inside of me is telling me that. lol

MBAmom, I hope you get your BFP! :)

You never know that mucus might indicate you caught your miracle! :)

I hope you have. Test on what would be CD 28 and over. Good luck! I hope this cycle is your cycle.

Still no AF. Might wait a few more days before testing, though. Today would be 21 days, when she is normally due for me. But just in case my cycle is going more towards 28 days (since I've still been adjusting off of BCP) I'm thinking I'll test on the 25th if she is still a no show.

Yesterday I had a tiny bit of blood, but suspect it was due to DTD. It stopped already. Nothing else yet.

I feel horrible, though. AF might be delayed because I'm starting to get sick or something. My throat has been sore off and on the past few days. That and I've been falling asleep at weird times. I fell asleep helping my SO study for his Biology class. :sleep: Apart from that I can't think of much out of the ordinary. I'm just tired, feel icky, and somewhat bloated.

How are things going on your end, MBAmom?

Sounds encouraging wishu, good luck!

Still no AF. Might wait a few more days before testing, though. Today would be 21 days, when she is normally due for me. But just in case my cycle is going more towards 28 days (since I've still been adjusting off of BCP) I'm thinking I'll test on the 25th if she is still a no show.

Yesterday I had a tiny bit of blood, but suspect it was due to DTD. It stopped already. Nothing else yet.

I feel horrible, though. AF might be delayed because I'm starting to get sick or something. My throat has been sore off and on the past few days. That and I've been falling asleep at weird times. I fell asleep helping my SO study for his Biology class. :sleep: Apart from that I can't think of much out of the ordinary. I'm just tired, feel icky, and somewhat bloated.

How are things going on your end, MBAmom?

Oh my - I am stressing. It is 12dpo/13dpo for me. On Wed I got a squinter at 8/9dpo then on Saturday another squinter. So I am concerned.
Regardless I emailed my OB and asked for a beta . I just got a message from him asking me to go in as soon as for a blood test but I am going to wait it out . I means when you are on clomid and take HCG shot and progesterone rule of thumb is 14dpo bfn stop progesterone. So I will go on THUS if period hasn't come for beta which will be 16dpo :)

Nervous I am hoping that it's sticky and healthy....
The cramps today are crazy. My tummy is on overdrive - growling etc but the cramps OMG . you can see my temps they are high - according to temps I have triphasic indicating pregnancy but who knows right?
Symptoms CRAMPS :cry: <-like super cramps tender boobies, sweating like drip sweat no joke and nausea with the most saliva filled mouth.

How about you?

Oh my - I am stressing. It is 12dpo/13dpo for me. On Wed I got a squinter at 8/9dpo then on Saturday another squinter. So I am concerned.
Regardless I emailed my OB and asked for a beta . I just got a message from him asking me to go in as soon as for a blood test but I am going to wait it out . I means when you are on clomid and take HCG shot and progesterone rule of thumb is 14dpo bfn stop progesterone. So I will go on THUS if period hasn't come for beta which will be 16dpo :)

Nervous I am hoping that it's sticky and healthy....
The cramps today are crazy. My tummy is on overdrive - growling etc but the cramps OMG . you can see my temps they are high - according to temps I have triphasic indicating pregnancy but who knows right?
Symptoms CRAMPS :cry: <-like super cramps tender boobies, sweating like drip sweat no joke and nausea with the most saliva filled mouth.

How about you?

I think I'm nervous about testing too soon or something. I realize I do have enough tests to go about doing so multiple times, but I feel like I'll be mad at myself if I waste more than necessary? Like in case I need them next month or the month after. I guess that's normal, though.

After bleeding the very tiny bit after DTD (100% sure it was from that), I started spotting late on the 18th, like just before bedtime and it's been extremely light since. Haven't gotten anything on a pad at all. It has had this light brown/tan color to it and TMI, but only when I actually try to get it out.

Nothing aside from that. I'm still trying to wait this spotting out and see if it gets heavier or anything. If I test I'm thinking to do it on the 25th, trying to give myself enough time to produce enough hcg in case I don't double that fast? This is my first time TTC (not first cycle, but would be my first child) so I'm not really familiar with all of the math involved with my body.

I'm so hoping that your squinters become darker and you get that healthy, sticky bean. I would be so happy for you. Keep me posted if you don't mind. :)

So yesterday .. I had some odd bleeding.
I mean if 28 day cycle (I am not - i am usually a 23 avg) then AF showed her face on time.

BUT
1) I never ever ever ever get cramps.
2) this isn't a period period . The blood was tar like brownish pink. I put a pad and a light stain. nothing else.
Though when I sit on toilet little flakes and clots come out.

Today: Woke up this morning
Temp went down but just by .4 still way about cover line.
No blood on pad.
Doing things like walking dogs etc - no prob - Cramps are major
Then out of nowhere a gush ... a gush of blood :cry:
Not a lot a tablespoon - but I felt it come out.
I went checked the pad and there it was bright red and pink.
Changed my pad

Then just before i got on my computer BOOM another gush
Not your average period. A gush again. Blood red again just a tablespoon
Sat on the toilet and this huge clot came out - like in tact.

Changed my pad - made coffee - jumped on a conference call
then about 2 hrs later checked my pad - clean but when i wipe blood.

So weird. Only time will tell.

Well... I'm really baffled right now.
Maybe I experienced a very early miscarriage?
Like where you implant, but then miscarry before you get a positive hpt?
.... I don't want to assume that, but this doesn't seem promising. :(
I'm so sad today.

For the past 4 days I've only been having this very teeny tiny bit of brown spotting. A really small amount, and usually only see it if I "dig up in there" so to speak. By now my periods are usually a pretty decent flow. Not heavy, but some obvious red blood by this point. And I'm seeing none of that. (Attaching image of the spotting.)

I took an hpt with FMU, but got a negative.
My only two guesses are either it didn't stick or I need to wait a bit longer to do another hpt. What do you ladies think?

EDIT: I really wish I had been temping.
All I was doing was playing the lottery with CM.
What I'm considering, and this is a long shot.
Maybe what I thought was my 8 DPO was actually the day I ovulated.
Because the CM I posted started 2-3 days before that and ended that day.
Which to my knowledge, would mean ovulation happened. Right?

So that would mean my body changed back to a 28 day cycle.
And I would be spotting a week before my period is due.
So I would possibly not test positive until the 25th?
Ugh, I feel like I'm grasping at straws here... :(

Attachments

• spotting.jpg
    spotting.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
did you finally start?

The spotting stopped. No AF.
I caved and did a test (wondfo dip strip) since I have quite a few.
BFN though. Going to retest in a few days. See what happens.
Will keep the thread updated when I find anything out.

Oh man, talk about a headache.
My head is killing me this morning. :(
Nothing else to report yet.

I hope everyone else is doing alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member