8dpo today! Who's also testing later this week?

skunkpixie

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

It's 8dpo for me on ttc cycle 2. I've just ordered some cheapies and am planning on testing from Thursday, so 10dpo for me. Who's with me? Xxx

Is 10DPO too early to test? I'm currently at 10 days but don't want to waste the tests :p

I'll test on Mon, but if I don't see anything and AF doesn't arrive, I'll hold off and test either Wed or Thurs.

Hello ladies =)
I think im 9 DPO as I believe I o'd around the 30th as I had an abundance of ewcm on the 29th.. I really am feeling like im out this month... I have a constant dull cramp with some mild on and off af like cramps.. Sore bbs and and upset stomach with tmi loose bms and gassy..... preparing myself for the worst.. Im not very confident in this month...

1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach,gassy

feels like af is on her way early... As she's not due until the 13-15th... which is a 28-30 day cycle..
I probably wont test until Tuesday or Wednesday also... But I do have an OBGYN appointment tomorrow =)

BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Im also 8dpo, planning to test on Thursday 12dpo :) baby dust to you! Have you had any symptoms?

I'm 9dpo today and plan on testing from tomorrow ... Poas is is addictive! X

I'm anywhere between 8 and 4dpo... will test on tuesday x

Hey guys...I tested today and now I'm more confused than ever. I tested and thought it was negative, then came back and it looked like either an evap line or a faint faint positive. My eyes could be fooling me - I'm too scared to test again and get a negative so now I think I might ride it out until my period is late. This is so so hard.

Just a little update from me. I caved and tested at 9dpo and got a very faint (but definitely there) positive! Been testing every day since and lines have got gradually darker, and now at 15dpo are getting towards being as dark as the control line :)

Good luck to everyone testing soon! Xxx

Just a little update from me. I caved and tested at 9dpo and got a very faint (but definitely there) positive! Been testing every day since and lines have got gradually darker, and now at 15dpo are getting towards being as dark as the control line :)

Good luck to everyone testing soon! Xxx

Congrats! I'm at 9 DPO and I want to test. I had some light spotting yesterday but I'm really trying to hold off till the end of the week. Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Congrats! The witch got me, unfortunately! Onto cycle 2! Good luck everyone yet to test!

Alright yall im officially frustrated haha

alright guys... so here is an over view maybe yall can help me figure this out!!!

1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9 DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach,gassy... sharp pain in my right side of my uterus I think... for a few hours like someone was poking me with a needle..
10 DPO- but really light cramping on and off and just this weird feeling like I might be pregnant..

Im so confused as yesterday I was having these terrible af like cramps...

I was reading the the 88cent walmart tests are about 25-50mIu

How is everyone else doing while I go nuts!!

Might I also add that yesterday morning I woke up with my hand and fingers asleep and tingling... along with my legs and arms if I rest to much... hoping this is a good sign...

BBs are finally starting to hurt. I'm still having stomach issues, but it must be just that... stomach issues. AF will be here in a day or two.

I think I'm going to eliminate certain foods for a day to see if something I'm eating is causing my problems. It's been a week now with the stomach issues, so don't know what's up with that.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->