8dpo - triphasic chart??

rozzibee

Reaction score
Hi girlies. I'm 8dpo and desperate to poas! I have a link to my chart in my signature, could you have a look and see if you think it might be going triphasic??

I hope so! I really do! So tempted to do a test, but know it's too early!! xx

i'm with you there! wish the time would go, i want to know one way or the other!

i did do a sneaky test yesterday just to get it out of my system:blush: i think i got an evap but thats no bad thing as i've not seen one i the flesh before so now i know what they look like!

I hope you are right, I did an overlay of our charts from O on and pretty close. Fx.

Fingers crossed for us all!! Been having backache today! And took my two year old on a merry go round and nearly felt sick!!x

your girls charts look good. babydust

chart looks great so far! best of luck!! xo

Another high temp today, so did a test. BFN :-(

It may still be a little early for a BFP to show - I'd test again in a few days time.

FX'd for your BFP!

My temp went down a bit but my hubby installed a new ceiling fan yesterday so I was cold. Fx for you.

I know it was early to test, but still doesn't stop me feeling like I'm out this month. Don't know why I do it to myself x

It's definitely too early, and don't worry, we ALL do that to ourselves! Lol, try to hold off till 11 dpo if you can!

OK, so you know how I said it was a bfn this morning? Well I just looked at the test again and I swear there is the faintest of faintest of faint line. Hubby saw it as well when he held it up to the light. It could be an evap, but I have been pregnant 3 times now (I only have one child, the other 2 were chemicals) and I have never had an evap line. Plus, it's a pink/purple dye test, not a blue one.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think it's already too late for me not to!!

OK, so you know how I said it was a bfn this morning? Well I just looked at the test again and I swear there is the faintest of faintest of faint line. Hubby saw it as well when he held it up to the light. It could be an evap, but I have been pregnant 3 times now (I only have one child, the other 2 were chemicals) and I have never had an evap line. Plus, it's a pink/purple dye test, not a blue one.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think it's already too late for me not to!!

OMG, me too. I took an IC this am and saw a faint shadow line (no line yesterday) and another this evening which hubby saw too. Going to retest tomorrow but not sure if I should use IC or FRER??? Fx for us both!

Did another test this morning with FMU. A very very very faint positive showed up. But it showed up within the time limit. Beginning to let myself think this could be happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->