8dpo - triphasic chart??

Hubby is useless. Showed him the test from this morning and he was like "How many tests is this now?!" and he looked at it and said "I can't see anything, where is it suppsoed to be?" and then "I suppose there might be something there, can't be any fainter tho, can it?"

I told him it was faint. Yes it is faint. Really really really faint, so much so that if you weren't looking at it properly you wouldn't see it, but it IS there.

All upset now :cry:

Did another test this morning with FMU. A very very very faint positive showed up. But it showed up within the time limit. Beginning to let myself think this could be happening!
:happydance: WE ARE TWINS! Here's my FRER, see it?005.jpg
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hubby is useless. Showed him the test from this morning and he was like "How many tests is this now?!" and he looked at it and said "I can't see anything, where is it suppsoed to be?" and then "I suppose there might be something there, can't be any fainter tho, can it?"

I told him it was faint. Yes it is faint. Really really really faint, so much so that if you weren't looking at it properly you wouldn't see it, but it IS there.

All upset now :cry:

No No No, stay positive (we are TTC twins remember) If you see the line, its probably there. My line yesterday wasn't a real line, it was a very very very faint shadow that I had to twist and turn and put up to the light and anything else I could do to see it better but I knew it was there when there was nothing the day before. Have you used a FRER? :hugs:

YAY!! Gonna go get a first response I think, see if I can get a darker line to show up. No point posting a pic, it's that faint, you wouldn't see it! x

Ok, so I have bought a First Response. Shall I test now, or tomorrow?

Ok, so I have bought a First Response. Shall I test now, or tomorrow?

Oh I would have waited for FMU but hard to do with test in hand. You are not out yet! Most don't get their BFP's at 9-10 DPO. FX for you!

I have another FRER and some other 25 miu ones. My head was telling me to wait until tomorrow, but like you say, when test is in hand, it's hard not to x

Well I took a 25ml this am with 2nd MU and it was neg, so try and wait! Give them to your husband to hold for you.
MY dh was so funny this am, he usually sleeps in on Saturday but he heard the beep of the BBT. So I got up to poas and laid back down after 10 min. he said 'WELL?" then jumped up to see the test. He's been up since 6:15 am, willing to bet he takes a nap today

Oh bless him. Lol, if i give my hubby my tests to hold, he'll tell me off for how many I've got!! xx

A triphasic chart is different than your chart. With the triphasic you can see 3 distinct temperature levels. You will see several lower temps. in a row (before ovu), several medium level temps. (after ovu.) and several higher level temps (once pregnant). I hope this helps.

rdy

got my fingers crossed for you rozzibee!

congrats grumblebea:happydance:

is it really easy to tell the difference between an evap and a bfp?

i have tested for the last 3 days even though i know it's early (slaps wrist).
i have had what i think are evaps on all 5 tests! i've never had an evap before, only stark white negs but this is a new batch of tests so they could all be duds i suppose. so frustrating, wish i hadn't started testing early:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->