• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo! !

pinheadhopes

Reaction score
2ww killlling me!!! Anyone wanna join me in this?! Im goin coookooo waiting haha !! :happydance:

I think I'm about 7-8 dpo, so I'll join this club!

:hi: :hi:

OMG me toooooooooooooooooo!!!!

anyone test yet?

9DPO here and definitely going nutso waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh me, me! :winkwink:

I'm 8 DPO! 1st cycle ttc for 1st child!
Last night when I was laying down, I felt a sharp pain that made my skin crawl! It was on my left side very low! Not just once, but twice. It went as fast as it came, but I'm hoping that was implantation! Not doing temps or anything yet, at least not consistently, but yesterday I felt feverish, went home and had 99.4 degree fever!

BABY DUST TO ALL! Hoping for BFP! When are you all testing?

:hugs:

:hi: :hi:

OMG me toooooooooooooooooo!!!!

anyone test yet?

Holly,

I tested yesterday, because I'm psycho :nope:
BFN--- No surprise though, it's still super early.

However, last night I felt these two sharp pains before bed! Praying it was implantation!

I'm about 9dpo too! I felt the exact same stabbing pain a few days ago Hopeful so I'm hoping it was inplantation too! I tested today too but knew it would be negative as I know its too early.

X

Hey,

Hope you don't mind if I join! I'm 9DPO (I think?) today. I'm generally just feeling unwell in my lower belly. Temps have been really weird. I'm thinking because we've been sleeping with the window open and it's getting really cold up here! Anyways, hope to see lots of :bfp: s in this thread:)

I hope do too SweetPea! I feel a little heavy down low in my abdomen. It's a really strange feeling. I'm going mad though it's driving me crazy not knowing! X

I'm about 9dpo too! I felt the exact same stabbing pain a few days ago Hopeful so I'm hoping it was inplantation too! I tested today too but knew it would be negative as I know its too early.

X

I've had heaviness down there too for quite some time. & some dull cramps.. here's hoping for BFP for us! :hugs:

Hey,

Hope you don't mind if I join! I'm 9DPO (I think?) today. I'm generally just feeling unwell in my lower belly. Temps have been really weird. I'm thinking because we've been sleeping with the window open and it's getting really cold up here! Anyways, hope to see lots of :bfp: s in this thread:)

Sweat pea,

I'm not consistent with my temps, but I took mine yesterday after work (just feeling icky) thought I may be running some fever... 99.4!
Hoping this is a good sign! Fingers Crossed! :winkwink:

Oh me!! I'm joining you ladies. 8dpo and going crazy, no real major symptoms but I didn't have any with my last pregnancy either.. So please help me be patient and not test early!!!

Oh me!! I'm joining you ladies. 8dpo and going crazy, no real major symptoms but I didn't have any with my last pregnancy either.. So please help me be patient and not test early!!!

Countryblonde, it is tough to not test early! How quickly did you fall pregnant with your first bundle of joy? :baby:

I managed to wait until 14dpo the last time I got my bfp. It took us a year and a half of trying but my cycles were really messed up. They are on track now so I'm hoping it won't be a long drawn out thing again... I totally thought I was out when I fell pregnant with DS!! My body doesn't like to give me clues. Part of me wants to test just to know but I don't want to waste my money if af is just gonna show her face. My first line ever was on a dollar store test though.. So maybe I can waste a dollar haha!

Countryblonde, I'm definitely NOT testing before 14dpo, and I'm quite disciplined to be honest. I just don't see the point.

Before getting pregnant with my baby son, I used to test from 10dpo, but as we needed 7 cycles to get pregnant with him, I just got truly sick of all the bfn. Now I am adamant that I don't need to do that to myself.

Hoping we all get our bfp this month!

Well I'm 9dpo today and caved - BFN. Boo!

My main "symptom" is that since about 6dpo I've just felt like AF is coming. Cramps and twinges 24/7. Just..constantly! Cant help but feel discouraged when you get a bfn though. Silly me :haha:

Oh and at 6dpo I had what I *think* could have been IB?! Pinkish when wiping after toilet. Just the tiniest little bit. And nothing since that day.

Well I'm 9dpo today and caved - BFN. Boo!

My main "symptom" is that since about 6dpo I've just felt like AF is coming. Cramps and twinges 24/7. Just..constantly! Cant help but feel discouraged when you get a bfn though. Silly me :haha:

Oh and at 6dpo I had what I *think* could have been IB?! Pinkish when wiping after toilet. Just the tiniest little bit. And nothing since that day.

I could have wrote this! 9 dpo, BFN but at least I don't have the urge to POAS for a few days, brown when wiping on 7 dpo with temp dip same day, and since then I just feel like AF is on it's way. BBs are starting to get a little sore and definitely getting bigger which is not an AF symptom for me.

FX ladies!

Nothing is happening to my BBs at all. Last cycle with BFP I didn't get them either.

And I'm with you - at least now I can hopefully hold off for a few more days before testing again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->