• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo! !

Haha I didn't tell my hubby that I tested this morning. And I only used FRER & digital when BFP on IC.

Hi ladies, may I join in? I'm about 8-9DPO today and equal parts anxious and excited (we're not TTC yet but didn't manage to be too careful this cycle).
I was only lurking around the forum for some educational reading 'just in case' but yesterday and today I had some really early pms symptoms which before I never had any earlier than the day AF arrives. It freaked me out and I don't want my husband to think I'm a nutcase haha, so I'm hoping for some company here :)
Average length of my cycles are 44days so it's going to be a long wait for me!

Welcome! I don't think any of our men know how much of struggle it is to not poas... I keep myself from testing early by not having any in the house...I did they soooooo would have been peed on by now lol

Thank you!
At least you have the willpower not to buy any! The pharmacy is right outside my office building you know

I ordered some internet cheapies that claim to be 99.9% accurate for 10 mIU/mL, and they've been shipped already! They're on the "1-7 days" shipping option, and I'm on an island, so probably toward the 7 rather than the 1. Let's see how long it takes me to use one after they arrive...

Today is the first day I woke up with sore breasts. Only on the sides though. Some noticeable veins ... here's to hoping!! :baby:

Yay for blue veins!! LOL I don't seem to have any but I'm glad other ladies do. That is the most random early pregnancy symptom but I've read it on a few sites. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month because my temps have been consistently low since 3dpo. So weird!! Like I have no progesterone. That's okay though, it definitely sounds like there will be at least a few BFPs on this forum. GL to everyone!! :dust:

The veiny boobs thing is making me wonder! I've always had rather visible veins all over my body (it worried me when I was preschool age and noticed that my little sister didn't look like that:haha: I thought I'd got too wet and damaged my skin!) and so I'm always able to see veins in my breasts. That said, last night I was checking to see if my areolas were changing or not ('cuz they itch!) and I thought the vein on my right breast that touches up against the edge of the areola was a lot more obvious than usual.

OH wasn't sure when I asked him, but then again, you can ask him in the evening if I had makeup on when we left the house together that morning and he won't know.

Also, increased clear CM/VM anyone? It's happening to me so much that I've gone to the washroom just to verify that AF hadn't arrived a few times, because things felt like maybe she had... I've smelled it on the toilet paper a few times (sorry if that's TMI) and it's always either completely odourless or faintly sweet.

Hi ladies, may I join in? I'm about 8-9DPO today and equal parts anxious and excited (we're not TTC yet but didn't manage to be too careful this cycle).
I was only lurking around the forum for some educational reading 'just in case' but yesterday and today I had some really early pms symptoms which before I never had any earlier than the day AF arrives. It freaked me out and I don't want my husband to think I'm a nutcase haha, so I'm hoping for some company here :)
Average length of my cycles are 44days so it's going to be a long wait for me!

Hi! Nice to meat you. My cycles have always been really dodgy and some really long so I can sympathise.

Welcome! I don't think any of our men know how much of struggle it is to not poas... I keep myself from testing early by not having any in the house...I did they soooooo would have been peed on by now lol

I don't think my husband understands at all how difficult it is to not POAS.. I've ordered some cheapies too and the post doesn't arrive till midday so will have to wait till the day after to test..

Ox

Hi ladies! I'm 8dpo today and I'm trying my best not to test until about 12 dpo (it's torture!!). Since yesterday, I've been feeling so exhausted and have been taking deep naps - which is unusual for me. Anyone else feeling super tired??

I'm quite tired, but just in the afternoons while I'm at work. Not looking in to this at all though because its my first week back at work after being on holidays!

I've been feeling crampy for about 5 days. Is that normal?

Ive been crampy/full feeling since yesterday (6dpo) today i just feel more "full" .... when are you testing hopeful_ttc

What about you dear? When are
you going to test?

wow, your symptoms sound like mine. My bbs just started feeling tender today i noticed it after lunch. Im due for AF on the 18th going to start testing friday bc im a POAS addict lol

I'm v tired with random mild nausea too, but it could be pretty much cos I have a bit of flu last week. So hard not to over analyse when we are so in-tune with our bodies!

Im with you skycastles! I symptom spot the entire tww and drive myself crazy, i want this pregnancy so badly that i think im too in tune with my body, if thats even possible lol. I was planning on testi g friday BBUTTTT my addiction to poas has led me to testing tomorrow morning. I have no will power lol!

Im with you skycastles! I symptom spot the entire tww and drive myself crazy, i want this pregnancy so badly that i think im too in tune with my body, if thats even possible lol. I was planning on testi g friday BBUTTTT my addiction to poas has led me to testing tomorrow morning. I have no will power lol!

Hahaha Fx for good news from you then! Update us k. My chances aren't high, but I hope to see a lot of BFP in this thread :thumbup:

Ill only be 9dpo so im not counting on a BFP but that hope is there and i will retest friday sat and sunday (if no bfp by sunday then im deff out) i will deff keep you updated .... hope to see a lot of BFPs as well ... BABY DUST TO ALL

I've been feeling crampy for about 5 days. Is that normal?

Ive been crampy/full feeling since yesterday (6dpo) today i just feel more "full" .... when are you testing hopeful_ttc

What about you dear? When are
you going to test?

wow, your symptoms sound like mine. My bbs just started feeling tender today i noticed it after lunch. Im due for AF on the 18th going to start testing friday bc im a POAS addict lol

I just wrote on another thread that my boobs started hurting today too! Not bad just sensitive on the sides. Definitely fuller!! I'm supposed to see AF on the 17/18th!!

Hopefull were like two peas in a pod lol our symptoms and af all happening at the same time haha. I just wrote that I caved and my addiction to poas has led me to test first thing tomorrow morni g at 9dpo! Im pregnancy crazy lol! Plus i felt what i believe to be implantation crampi g arou d 6 and 7 dpo and from what ive read/researched hcg can be detected as soon as 3days after implantation. So if im right i could very well get a faint faint faint bfp tom or friday! Ahhhh i can never wait out the full 2weeks haha, ill keep you posted on my test tomorrow :D

Hopefull were like two peas in a pod lol our symptoms and af all happening at the same time haha. I just wrote that I caved and my addiction to poas has led me to test first thing tomorrow morni g at 9dpo! Im pregnancy crazy lol! Plus i felt what i believe to be implantation crampi g arou d 6 and 7 dpo and from what ive read/researched hcg can be detected as soon as 3days after implantation. So if im right i could very well get a faint faint faint bfp tom or friday! Ahhhh i can never wait out the full 2weeks haha, ill keep you posted on my test tomorrow :D

Baby, I private messaged you =)
Good luck, I'll keep fingers crossed! I'm trying to hold out until AF, but you know how that goes!

Baby, I private messaged you =)
Good luck, I'll keep fingers crossed! I'm trying to hold out until AF, but you know how that goes!

I didnt get a private message??? And girl you have more willpower then I do, I can never wait until AF lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->