• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo! !

I found this great site that calculates how your hcg may be doubling so you can get a better idea of when to test. For me, it's looking like I would not get a positive until maybe Friday, but better chance on Saturday or Sunday. Ironically, that is when AF is due (one of those 3 days) so there we go...

The only other time my BBs hurt was when I was pregnant, but it didn't start until I had already gotten my BFP.

ooohhh me, me! :winkwink:

I'm 8 DPO! 1st cycle ttc for 1st child!
Last night when I was laying down, I felt a sharp pain that made my skin crawl! It was on my left side very low! Not just once, but twice. It went as fast as it came, but I'm hoping that was implantation! Not doing temps or anything yet, at least not consistently, but yesterday I felt feverish, went home and had 99.4 degree fever!

BABY DUST TO ALL! Hoping for BFP! When are you all testing?

:hugs:

I had that same pain on DPO 4 & 7.

I never got any symptoms at all till about 7-8 weeks with my daughter so I don't really expect to feel anything which is hard! I did eventually get morning sickness and sore boobs but not for ages. X

I tested today... patience isn't one of my virtues :rofl: bfn.

tbh, I'm not sure I will even have a decent chance. I just stopped nursing my 20 month old daughter a month ago and have yet to have AF. I never got a positive opk before during the 20 months nursing -- but I DID finally after stopped nursing= the 8-9 days ago. SO, a small chance- but we shall see!

I'll be testing tomorrow :thumbup:

7dpo for me, and yup going crazy ;) I feel like I may have experienced implantation cramping the evening of 5dpo but not sure. Had a similar feeling with my last two. Really visible blue veins, random nausea, lots of twinges and cramping and some yellow creamy CM. Going to test on Friday which will be 10dpo.

Hi ladies ... 7 dpo here on 5th cycle ttc with 1 pregnancy loss! Ill be testing this thursday friday and saturday. Really hoping for my bfp this month. Ive been a crazy lady symptom spotting like its my job lol.

Baby Dust to all and fx

I think crampy is pretty common whether you are preg or not unfortunately!
Although it is definitely a pregnancy sign. Fingers crossed .

I've been feeling crampy and full in uterus (like something is going to fall out) but I'm not due for a period until the 17th. Hoping to hold out til then, but you know how that goes. My bb's just started feeling really full and tender tonight. I've had flu like symptoms. Slight fever. We shall see!

Fingers crossed!

Same here..Sore bbs and exhaustion only symptoms..anyone else??

Has anyone else tested today? I had a very very very faint line on a cheapie test this morning... Trying not to get my hopes up. X

That's awesome! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm 9dpo and bfn this morning.

I'm around 10dpo I think today. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. Was reallllyyyy faint. X

Awesome Olivette!!! I'd say bfp if you see anything!!!! :)

9dpo. Bfn this am :(

You ladies are brave testing so early! I'm waiting till next week. Probably late next week. I don't even have tests in the house yet, so I'm not tempted.

This is our first cycle TTC and poor OH doesn't know how it all works yet. When I asked if we could get a few cheapie tests as well as a more expensive brand-name test, I had to explain that I'd want to see something on the cheapies before using the expensive one. He had no idea that most ladies test multiple times.

When I thought I'd had an oops 6 years ago I tested 3 times. All 3 with expensive ones, too. Not doing that again!

Definitely don't do that! I got internet cheapies too. It's the only reason I've tested early. I wish I hadn't though :( Zero willpower.

I too have zero will power which is the only reason I tested early. I bought three cheapish for a £1 which is why I didn't mind testing as they are only cheap. I ordered some ICs which should arrive by the weekend which which will be 12/13dpo. The line I had this morning really was extremely faint so I'm not counting my chickens yet. X

Edited to add that the only time I've ever bought a frer or clear blue test is when I've had it confirmed on a IC first. I Usually wait as long as possible for the digital tests so I will definitely see the 1-2 weeks. I've only ever used 3 or 4 digitalis. Hubby doesn't know the extent of my poas addiction lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->