8dpo

HCas

Reaction score
According to my chart I am 8dpo today. This is the second time this month it claims I ovulated, but since my boobs hurt and I had bad af like cramping yesterday I do believe it's right this time.

I normally start having achy boobs a week before af shows up.

That sounds like me, I felt like that yesterday (also 8dpo yesterday), but I was hoping it was implantation..

I didn't even think of that til today to be honest. But then I was having more cramps and was confused by it. DH made the suggestion that it could be and I about flipped. I'm afraid of being too hopeful

That's what I'm really hoping mine is, since I had all the ovulation symptoms and timing was right before. And I read something that something like 80% of girls implant between 8-10dpo so timing would be right for that. I had bad cramping 8dpo and a little bit yesterday at 9dpo. I'm going to test tomorrow I think.

I'm not sure what to do or think anymore. My chart was saying I ovulated cd15 until this morning when I put in my temp not it's saying I ovulated cd21 and am 3dpo.... I can't read this thing I swear. This is the third time its changed. And I'm pretty sure I ovulated because I always get sore boobs afterwards and I've had them for 3 days (usually I get them the week before af)

If I ovulated on cd15 then there's a higher chance but if I did on cd21 I might be out because we BDed 4 days before that instead of closer.... Now I'm kinda sad

Same boat as me, my Dh was away all weekend. So I'm really hoping that's not what my cramping was. I don't temp or use opks so I don't know :s

I may test tomorrow, reeeeally hoping my cramping was implantation.

Someone on another thread said you could get a positive opk when really it's that your pregnant not ovulating?? You should test!

The only way you get positive opks as pregnancy is weeks after a positive hpt.

I started temping this month because I was told it's the only way to tell when you O when you have PCOS, the opks are just so I know when my hormones are building up. It can mean O or cysts so either way I'm prepared. But my temp says I should be 3dpo now (though it said 9dpo before this morning)

Pretty much lol. Guess I'll just have to wait it out.... May be here longer than two weeks if this keeps up. I got my FX for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->