8weeks and huge

Coucou

Reaction score
Hi Im just 8 weeks and i feel huge. Im started to think i have twins, i dont have my ultrasound for another month i think, so I would like to know twin mommies how did you feel at 8weeks and did you look huge ? I was around 160lbs before pregnancy and now im 173lbs.

Attachments

• 7235003A-D4F3-4F99-A9B9-8B09DC3D41B1.jpg
    7235003A-D4F3-4F99-A9B9-8B09DC3D41B1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 54
Bloating is massive in early stages even with multiples it wouldnt make a bump that high hopefully you wont havr to wait to long for your scan xx

It is common to have some bloating at first. It will settle down after a while though. You look great :)

I've been like this with every single one of my pregnancies lol looking very lovely hun x

I’m 7+3 and bloated so so bad. I look massive. However this is baby #5 for me so I guess to be expected. We’re not telling anyone for quite a while but not sure how long I’ll realistically be able to hide it

Congrats on the pregnancy :happydance:

I thought the same, i am huge! I'm into my fitness but ballooned so quick!
First pic was me on holiday 2 weeks before my BFP
Then a pic at 4w, 6w and yesterday 7w5d (dark bra).
I thought it must be twins, but had an early scan and definitely only one in there cooking away.
Its just major bloating and swelling and water retention.
I get bloated before a period and now my hormones are higher due to pregnancy its made me swell so much!
Its becoming extremely hard to cover up around family and work but i am determined to go the 12w before announcing.

Attachments

• IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 4w.JPG
    4w.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 6w.JPG
    6w.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 7w5d.JPG
    7w5d.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 26
Your uterus is still inside your pubic bone at 8 weeks, so I think it’s just bloat, we all pretty much suffer from it.. I look so big, but it’s definitely not baby!

If you think that's big you should see me... LOL! Seriously though I'm still carrying some weight from previous pregnancies so I look like a balloon and I just had it confirmed that there is only 1 in there. I think you look great. Bloating is totally normal. Just sport it like you're already 20 weeks - I tend to try to push it out a little more :haha:

Im happy im not alone to feel huge !! Thanks ladies !! Anyone taking pregnant friendly laxatives ? I found Lax-A-Day refered by my pharmacist, and it worked, I had so much stuck inside (tmi) but even though I pushed it all out, Im still big. I cant wsit for my ultra sound, why do I have to wait so long (12w) to see my baby ? When did you guys had your first ultrasound ?

Im happy im not alone to feel huge !! Thanks ladies !! Anyone taking pregnant friendly laxatives ? I found Lax-A-Day refered by my pharmacist, and it worked, I had so much stuck inside (tmi) but even though I pushed it all out, Im still big. I cant wsit for my ultra sound, why do I have to wait so long (12w) to see my baby ? When did you guys had your first ultrasound ?

I’ve got to wait until 12 weeks too! I haven’t got my appointment through yet.. but I’m thinking it’s around mid December! Super busy time!

I'm almost 10 weeks and my stomach does that when I have just consumed a meal. Otherwise my stomach is flat.

One of my coworkers legit looked pregnant from the moment she conceived. It was her third child and she had a little pregnant belly from like 5 weeks onward. I thought it was bloating at first, but it developed just like a pregnant belly. She was huge by the end of it and on bed rest lol. But only one baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->