8weeks. negative tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessyskyy

Reaction score
Okay. Well. By my calculations I'm 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Problem is that I don't know if I'm really pregnant or not. I have had two negatives so far. I had my last period but it was short. I'm supposed to be having one right now at the moment. Look:shrug::shrug:s like this one isn't coming at all. I've been really tired and hungry. Back hurts when I'm up too long. My body is veiney and my boobs hurt for a bit and then stopped. And I have this milky discharge always coming out of my area. (Lol, tmi ) . Need help.. :/ has this similar thing happens to anyone?

If you were 8 weeks pregnant, it would show up on a pregnancy test. It sounds like you had your period like normal the month before. I would speak to your Doctor, but I definately don't think you are 8 weeks, I think if you are be just around 4 weeks.

You may not actually be pregnant at all, periods come late for so many different reasons, if you were 8 weeks pregnant you should have gotten something on a HPT. I advise you to go and see your doctor

Also this thread will get closed, the forum is for pregnant teens only, but if you find out you're for sure pregnant you're welcome to come back and post!

Have you had a positive before the negatives?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"