9/10 dpo

mummof1

Reaction score
I'm around 9/10 dpo anyone else?
I tested yesterday and today with home easy test strips - both negative :(
Last month, we got pregnant but we lost it at 5 weeks . I tested every day last month from 8-13 dpo they were all negative then at 14 dpo I got my BFP .. Not sure if the late BFP had anything to do with losing the pregnancy.

I think I'm around 10dpo :) I started testing but nothing there really yet. I always see people get their BFPs by now, but I guess it depends on when you implant.
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(

Im 8dpo. Tested today and thought i saw a faint line but im probably just hoping too much :/

Thank you !
Yah, my test strip today if you REALLY squint you can see something but I have never used them before so I'm not sure if it's just an EVAP. What kind of tests are you guys using ?

Thank you !
Yah, my test strip today if you REALLY squint you can see something but I have never used them before so I'm not sure if it's just an EVAP. What kind of tests are you guys using ?

I have first response 6 day sooner ones. You??

I have been using ICs and I dipped a FRER earlier today. There is something that's catching my eye on them, but I have line eye haha

I'm using ICs too . I see something today and last month I saw similar shadow lines before my dark BFP .. Here's mine with the lighting adjusted you can see it way better in real life it's very hard to get a picture but I'm really hoping it could be the start of something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 23
I'm using ICs too . I see something today and last month I saw similar shadow lines before my dark BFP .. Here's mine with the lighting adjusted you can see it way better in real life it's very hard to get a picture but I'm really hoping it could be the start of something

Omg. Im pretty sure thats a positive!!!!!!!! If i can see it in the camera its there. Congrats!!! :happydance:

As for me, took another one this morning 9dpo & i dont see anything today. :nope: only 6 days from af.. so idk. Im guessing im not if its not showing up by now.

I'm hoping you're right !
6 days early is super early ... If your hcg level not pregnant is 0 it takes longer to double .. I know mine was 0-1 because I had bloods after my miscarriage so if I am pregnant that's why I wouldn't have a strong line yet . Some women start with a level of 5 so that's why they get bfps early !

I'm hoping you're right !
6 days early is super early ... If your hcg level not pregnant is 0 it takes longer to double .. I know mine was 0-1 because I had bloods after my miscarriage so if I am pregnant that's why I wouldn't have a strong line yet . Some women start with a level of 5 so that's why they get bfps early !

*baby dust* :happydance:

I swear i had a faint line yesterday too! But this morning, nothing :nope: 6 days til af. Pretty sure im out this month

Not out until AF shows !! Good luck ! :):)

Thanks!!! I just got off bcp so af might not show up anyways :/ i read it can take awhile for womens bodies to cycle themselve . Idk if i even ovulated! Just assumed a 28 day cycle

9dpo. Bfn with fmu this morning. Really feel pregnant though. Probably wishful thinking! Fx for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->