9 days late! 3 past BFN's!! test again?

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
Im currently 9 days late, here's a run through of symtoms:

1-8dpo - nothing, I wasn't even thinking ttc, busy week!
9dpo - out of the blue a blob of sticky clear cm with blood in appeared when I wiped, none in underwear, nothing when I wiped second time
10dpo-14dpo- very sore back, I realised id been complaining of tiredness for the past few days, didn't think anything of it. pulled/stretched feeling in my uterus area, my cm is watery and lots of it, I keep running to the loo thinking af has arrived, feeling a little crampy. my cervix is in a mid position until around 13dpo, when I felt it had moved much higher, a lot softer and closed. I test in the afternoon (impatient!) with a sainsburys 15miu test, BFN, im a littlee surprised but maybe a chance its too early?
17dpo-back has calmed down although I feel aware of the stretched feeling, I test FMU with an internet cheapie, BFN, now im confused.
19dpo -feeling af will arrive any minute has gone, no light cramping, I realise down below is swollen, wonder if its something other than pregnancy, doc examines, confirms no infection, anything out of the ordinary just a little swollen. she tells me to wait a week and re-test, she thinks it could be too early.
20dpo-impatiently I test, im 6 days late, internet cheapie, FMU, BFN! I give up!!!
21-22 dpo- switching between constipation and very loose bowels, sorry tmi.
23dpo, 9 days late (today)-my boobs are not sore, infact they normally would be before I get af, but nothing. they feel a bit bigger, but I may be imagining that, they don't seem darker or anything. I haven't re-tested, to afraid as think a BFN now would have to be final! im thinking of testing tomorrow, my hubby is very hopeful, he has pointed out with our daughter I was a week late before I would test, I had a feeling af was coming constantly so didn't think there was any need, I tested 7 days late and got a very light BFP!

im not holding out much hope now to be honest!
feeling quite down about it all!:cry:

I'm in the same boat except I'm 13 days late and had yet another negative test today! This has never happened before so I have no clue what's going on. I know I'm not pregnant (because of the 4 test and I have zero symptoms), but where the heck is AF?!

I'm the same at 5 days late but I did have some bleeding at 7 dpo for 2 days. So either that was an early, short, light AF or implantation. Usually v regular. Decided now not to test until the weekend as been testing for a week now!

Can I join too? I'm 4 days late today with much the same symptoms. Absolutely shattered, dizzy headaches, sore neck, lots of thin watery CM, pinching in lower ab, sore back, stuffy nose, nausea - We were NTNP so didn't track O or dpo etc. It was the dizzy headache and general 'hangover' feeling I have been trying to shift since last Friday that got me wondering about pregnancy - I had the exact feeling the 3 previous pregnancies (1mc, 2 babies)

I got my positive results quite early with them - First preg, lovely lines just after missed period. 2nd preg, 8dpo faint positive by 11dpo it was very strong. My 3rd preg I tested 1 day before AF and it was a raging positive.

I'm now 4 days late and getting negative results - I'm using IC as I did with my last pregnancy as it was accurate then, so believed it should be with this one too?..... Different brand of IC tho.

I don't know what to think, I feel like AF is coming today - but still feel sooo woozy and lightheaded - I just want AF to come now, or give me a BFP. lol.

How are you ladies getting on this morning? x

Another BFN this morning - couldn't resist! I'm now convinced it was early AF not implantation just to save my sanity! I've got a nurse appointment on Friday for a blood test anyway so will ask them to double check x

Good call isolabella.. Any updates for anyone else? AF finally arrived 15 days late. Onto cycle 7!

Drs now don't do blood tests apparently! They did another urine one and of course it was BFN but sent a sample off too as apparently they are more sensitive than OTC ones. Should get results on Tuesday. Been getting lots of cramping the last couple of days but no AF

8 days late now, still BFNs - mild cramping, but nothing much. Dizzy headaches aren't as frequent now and kind of come and go. I'm just bored of waiting now lol. I'm either pregnant or I'm not, it's fine either way - I just want to know haha!

My mum asked me yesterday if I was pregnant, I was like why do u ask? She said she thinks I look pregnant, she can see it in my eyes. Bizarre. I don't feel like I'm pregnant anymore tho, and I had terrible MS with my other 3 pregs so I'm starting to think that it's doubtful that I am pregnant right now.

Keep us updated isolabella - GL. xx

Hello I am 9days late tested on fri and going to do another tm , I am really tired and have stinging nipples!! Really weird ttc no2 but really can't remember my symptoms pre positive text! When is everyone testing again? X

Hello I am 9days late tested on fri and going to do another tm , I am really tired and have stinging nipples!! Really weird ttc no2 but really can't remember my symptoms pre positive text! When is everyone testing again? X

Hi indiemrs. I'm 9 days late today and tested this morning, BFN again. I'm going to leave it now until Friday and see what happens. If no AF by then, I will test and if BFN I will assume not pregnant I think.

I have been very unwell all weekend, vomited on Saturday followed by a whole day of nausea and dizzy headache. Sunday I was flat out asleep at 3:30pm and slept til 6pm. I don't nap, I haven't done since I was pregnant with Finley. God knows whats up with my body. lol.

GL. xx

Hello aw well you sound pregnant, hope you get a positive Hun x I am so fed up with testing, I am going to wait until Friday too our best friends get married this weekend so would like to know either way before!

Also I found my diary from my first pregnancy (ds just turned two) I didn't find out I was pregnant until 7 weeks! And had heaps of negative test before ! So it does happen x

Just bumped into this thread. I am 20dpo today - 5 days late and all BFNs :(
Was any of you ladies on progesterone supplement post ovulation and it might explain delay in periods. I was on one until 18th Aug. Hoping this would be my cycle!

No supplements here. I'm now 11 days late and tested with FR, still BFN. strange.

I'm not on supplements either, it's hard not to think am I pregnant all day haha!

Sorry she got you mishopeful! Good luck for next mth x:dust:

14 days late here....:coffee:

17 days late, but I've started spotting so think af is coming. I am also experiencing some moderate stabbing pains on left side of pelvis. The blood I am getting is pink, watery and small amounts.

X

+tivethoughts 17 days late...that's crazy!!!

I'm 7 days late and finding it difficult!!!

17 days late, but I've started spotting so think af is coming. I am also experiencing some moderate stabbing pains on left side of pelvis. The blood I am getting is pink, watery and small amounts.

X

+tivethoughts finally was it AF or just some mild bleeding? 17 days late is too scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->