9 days late, but she came! Yay! Now what?

eclipse

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!
Reaction score
Hi all, well, I just had my 2nd miscarriage/chemical this year and finally got :witch: after 9 days of stress and lateness. Yeah, it was epic. Anyway, it got me to thinking....should I see if my doctor would run some hormone bloodwork to see if my progesterone or something is messed up? It's like the egg is being fertilized but it is not sticking...anyone have any experience with this? Any comments/discussion would be helpful....:hugs: to all of you :)

I think they do treat recurrent cp's like any recurrent mc - they may do some testing after 2 - they often stick to the 3 requirement but if you have a nice dr they may offer testing after 2 - have popped a link to the miscarriage associations info re recurrent mc.

https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ma2006/information/leaflets/recurrent.htm

Sorry for your losses and hope you get the support and answers you need and a sticky bean too :)

hx

Sorry for your losses hun ((hugs)) here in the UK they wont refer u intill u have had 3 mc's but this is NHS. Im sure as u pay for treatment in the US that u could ask to see someone earlier ;-)

Hope u get that sticky bfp soon xxx

:dohh: sorry - didn't notice that you were over the pond :dohh: - I guess the things they look for will be similar but as AfricaQueen says - being private will mean you could get the testing you need :)

hx

Hi Eclipse - first I am so so sorry for your losses ((hugs)).

As for testing, I am in the US as well, and because I was diagnosed with fertility issues when I was 19, when I wanted to start trying for a munchkin I got myself a reproductive endocrinologist. As soon as I went off the pill I was supposed to do all of the testing (but against ridiculous odds I got preggo straight away so didn't have the testing) - which includes bloodwork on day 3 of your cycle and other tests. Its probably too late to get in to see someone this month given you already have AF, but set something up for next month and start the process ASAP.

Sorry For Your Loss,

This Month I Was 15 Days Late And My Period Started Yesterday, I Had 4 Negitive Pegnacy Tests But My Period's Are Always On Time And Only Last For Around 5 Days. I Am Losing Clots That Are Massive And I Was Positive I Was Pregnant Because I Had So Many Symtoms, My OH Thinks That I Had A Miscarriage This Will Be My Third And I Am Now Going For Fertility Testing To Make Sure There Is Nothing Wrong......Best Thing To Do Is See Your Doctor And Put The Pressure On Really Strong

All My Love
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"