9 DPIUI - Faint Positive?

Still seeing a line. Did you use a trigger shot? 10dpiui is still early so positive would be faint. Keeping all fx for you. Get a frer if you can.

Crap I forgot that the trigger shot could cause a false positive. I did trigger 11 days ago. So this is probably the trigger leaving my system?

Yes, it can last up to 14 days in some but usually gone by 10-12.

But trigger could be why it looks fainter this morning.

Darn. I was getting hopeful.

Don't lose hope! You're definitely not out. Plus it could be a combo of trigger and pregnancy.

Fingers mega mega crossed for you! Have you tested this soon after the trigger before?

Fingers mega mega crossed for you! Have you tested this soon after the trigger before?

Yes, I tested at 9dpiui last cycle and it was stark white.

Thinking of testing again tomorrow. I'm so impatient.

You should! If it was stark white before at 9dpo than trigger probably left already. Fx!

Just noticed in your signature you guys suffered through Azoospermia too. It's nice knowing we aren't the only ones going through it when it seems that way sometimes.

Just noticed in your signature you guys suffered through Azoospermia too. It's nice knowing we aren't the only ones going through it when it seems that way sometimes.

There is a thread dedicated to azoospermia ttcers. We had a hard road but we have 2 beautiful children and I would do it all over again. We didn't use donor but after several failures we almost went that route. I have all fx for you!

Well, it looks like it was just the trigger after all. I just did another test and it is negative. :cry:

Attachments

• 11dpiui.jpg
    11dpiui.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 25
I can sorta kinda see a very very faint line when I look at it now... Hard to see in the picture. BETA is Sunday. I will update.

Fingers crossed! Can you get a frer at all? I always found the blue ones to stay faint.

BETA was yesterday - It was negative yet again. Think we are moving onto IVF.

Oh hun. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you. Good luck and lots of stick dust to you with IVF! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->