• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9 DPO and NO symptoms!!

twinklestop

Reaction score
9 DPO and have no symptoms at all this month.....AF is due Thursday, just got a feeling havent caught the egg this month, stupidly did a test on 7DPO and got a BFN and cried, so have decided not to do anymore now and just wait and see if the witch arrives......

Good luck to you hun! Last month I had zero symptoms and I was correct in that I wasn't pregnant, but I have heard some women who have gotten :bfp:s say that they had no symptoms the month they got a :bfp: So good luck!

Me neither :( but there's always next month! And you know what if we get our bfp then, we get brand new babies for Christmas! How's that for a bright side! X

twinkle dont feel discouraged!! I had/ have absolutely NO symptoms. I remember telling u so in another thread..and I am pretty sure I have my bfp. Dont feel disoucraged!!

Hi! I feel just like you! No symptom aside from the usual ones i get every month! Also just feel like there's nothing in there... But hey, we could be wrong!!!

And yes me too.. If i get pregnant next month my due date would be 24 Dec :) and great thing is we are on holiday that week when i'm most fertile so we'd be much more relaxed!

Even so.. I would LOVE those 2 lines this month already!!!! So bad!!

Good luck ***

Hi! I feel just like you! No symptom aside from the usual ones i get every month! Also just feel like there's nothing in there... But hey, we could be wrong!!!

And yes me too.. If i get pregnant next month my due date would be 24 Dec :) and great thing is we are on holiday that week when i'm most fertile so we'd be much more relaxed!

Even so.. I would LOVE those 2 lines this month already!!!! So bad!!

Good luck ***

twinkle dont feel discouraged!! I had/ have absolutely NO symptoms. I remember telling u so in another thread..and I am pretty sure I have my bfp. Dont feel disoucraged!!

have you had NO symptoms at all this month then? Just been looking at your ovulation posts :happydance: I think i may test in the morning - 10DPO....

I had zero symptoms last month. Usually a few days before my period I get EXTREMELY sore boobs, then it goes away the day before I get it. Last month I had NOTHING - then I woke up with my period the day it was due. Ugh.

Nope nothing. I had even dry cm until maybe 9 dpo started hvaing a bit. no sore boobs, no naseau no headache a few cramps but i also have irratable bowel syndrome so cant really be sure what it was. So in short....no sym[ptoms.

Nope nothing. I had even dry cm until maybe 9 dpo started hvaing a bit. no sore boobs, no naseau no headache a few cramps but i also have irratable bowel syndrome so cant really be sure what it was. So in short....no sym[ptoms.

thats what i have had aswell,been so dry.....i think i may test in the morning and if it and BFN im just gonna wait and see what happens.....

I also had no symptoms before I found out I was pregnant. Very few symptoms now too.

Hi girls
I'm 8dpo and have NO SYMPTOMS. not even sore BBs, which i always get normally before AF. it started getting me down. but then i read:
Preg symptoms can only really start after implantation because that is when the hormones start pumping around your body. given implantation usually happens between dpo 6-10, the fact we may be having no symptoms at 9dpo is easily understandable because it may not have even implanted yet.
Also, so many women only start getting symptoms at 6 weeks pregnant. So this whole thing of looking for symptoms at 3dpo doesn't make any sense (i don't think). well that's what i've told myself.
Stupidly i just tested this morning at 8dpo and got a stark white BFN. i couldn't help myself. i do hate the TWW. my sister (who has 4 kids) told me never to test before AF is due otherwise it's too agonising. she's right, of course, but i have no self-control!

out of interest, when is everyone's AF due?

mine is due i think on Saturday or so.

xx

in fact it would be cool to see how many of us non-symptom people get BFPs!!!

As Mrs Sinclair said.... she got none in the TWW..

Neither did i. My fist symptom is actually a blue vein on my boob that came after my first positive. Stay strong ladies!!

Neither did i. My fist symptom is actually a blue vein on my boob that came after my first positive. Stay strong ladies!!

I'm still SO happy for your midnightfalls xx how many dpo were you again when you got your BFP? was it 10dpo? did you test before that?

gives me hope as well!! i'm 8dpo as well and no symptoms!! not even a little cramp.. nothing!!

it would be awesome if all of us with no symptoms could be as lucky as you midnightfalls and get our bfp's this month too!!!

this is my first month using preseed and i'm due af on 24th as wel!!

Well the first test was 10 but barely noticable. I tested again that afternoon...BFN. I tested again 11 dpo and was little darker but again very un-noticable. I tested again that afternoon. Clearly BFP. Tested again with a frer this morning at 12dpo and was blaring. An equate test barely showed my positive.

Oh Wow... we're literally on the same cycle at present... when are you going to test? how are you passing the time? do you have a gut instinct about this cycle? how long have you been TTC? it would be amazing if we both got our BFPs.

I'm cycle 6 - i think realistically i'm going to test tomorrow afternoon again (9dpo) because that's when I got a BFP when I had my chemical so at least i know that my body can get a BFP that early. i know i should put it out of my mind, but i can't. I have this weird feeling that this might be it this month. but i wont say that aloud because then if AF comes i'd be more upset!

gives me hope as well!! i'm 8dpo as well and no symptoms!! not even a little cramp.. nothing!!

it would be awesome if all of us with no symptoms could be as lucky as you midnightfalls and get our bfp's this month too!!!

Oh Wow... we're literally on the same cycle at present... when are you going to test? how are you passing the time? do you have a gut instinct about this cycle? how long have you been TTC? it would be amazing if we both got our BFPs.

I'm cycle 6 - i think realistically i'm going to test tomorrow afternoon again (9dpo) because that's when I got a BFP when I had my chemical so at least i know that my body can get a BFP that early. i know i should put it out of my mind, but i can't. I have this weird feeling that this might be it this month. but i wont say that aloud because then if AF comes i'd be more upset!

to be honest, i kinda don't feel it at the moment.. having no symptoms at all so i doubt i'll test before the 24th. however in your case, i would just as well test every day till the 24 since you already started :winkwink: and who knows, it might be an early positive!! will surely give me some hope!!

we bd'd at the right times and with preseed every time. even bd'd after when i expected o in case i o'd late. had lots of hope for this cycle which is cycle #4 - after lap to remove cyst in november - but now i'm hardly as hopeful!

i have very scant cm all through my cycle which is why i hope preseed will be what i needed! :thumbup: i never get ewcm or what i noticed and i took allot of things this cycle to try improve. from green tea, mucinex, fertileCM, epo.. the works.. and nothing.

to pass the time, i'm on here :haha: and another website which you should really check out. its called www.twoweekwait.com! there you can look at the tab on the left under ''all bfp stories'' and it shows symptoms of women who got their bfp's! its very cool and very addictive!!! here's a link :

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

man i do hope we both get our bfp's this month!!! it would be super cool and i would be beyond ecstatic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->