9 DPO and question about test?

C

chelseav1213

I took a hpt today, a cheap dollar one. At first glance I didn't see a line and thought its either too early or I'm not, so I wasn't even going to bother staring at it for hours on end looking for a line ( I don't know why but I always do this, even when not TTC or even NTNP) I went back a little while later and noticed out of the corner of my eye the faintest of faint lines * of course* .. So now I started to study it, the closer I get the more I think its an indent or something but far away it looks like a very faint line.. I tried to take some pics but they don't really show what I see, When should I test again? Does anyone think they could be positive? Someone said to invert the color I don't know if that makes a difference but I can see the area I guess when it is inverted, but that could be the indent right?? I didn't test with FMU, it was actually only about an hour of holding it..

test1.jpg

test2.jpg

test3.jpg

invert1.jpg

invertcircled.jpg

Ive been testn for a mnth all my hpts look like urs. Very faint. Ive used 4 diff cheap brands help!!!

Ive been testn for a mnth all my hpts look like urs. Very faint. Ive used 4 diff cheap brands help!!!

I would get a FRER and test, and If you have more tests like the one s you've hadfor a month I would go to the doctor to get a blood test.. How many dpo r u?

the next day was a bfn so I think was an evap :( thanks tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->