9 dpo feel no different bfn today!!!

bbaabbyy

Reaction score
Hey girls did a test today and its bfn. I reall feel out this month anyway as I just dont feel any diff atall and surely by now I might feel a lil diff Iin some ways..... wat do u think x

9dpo is very early to test, very few even get a faint BFP at 10dpo. Leave it a couple more days, don't panic yet :)

I just think im out as honestly feel no diff and more or less missed my ov dates for bd so pretty sure af is coming. How u ladies feeling....

I'm either 10dpo or 12dpo. FF says 12 but it originally said I O'd on CD15 and then moved my crosshairs later on to say O'd on CD13

I haven't tested as I actually don't think I O'd at all this month, lol! I'm going with the lower figure though to be on the safe side so I'm classing myself as 10dp-possible-O today and ignoring FF!
This is cycle 10 of TTC so I'm not expecting anything and not testing to avoid disappointment

Stay positive girls! Sprinkling all of you with some heavy duty extra special :dust:

Can I join ?
I'm somewhwre around 9 or 10 dpo and I tested bfn today . Not even a hint of a line !
Trying to wait until Monday to test .. AF will be due Tuesday I think!

Yeah the more the better please join and say hello :) mummof1 its so hard isnt it u test hoping to see even the slightest or faintest line but then nothing..... how u been feeling. I noticed u have 2 other little ones do remember if u could tell ud fell with them. I was certain with my 2nd but no idea with first...... Hi to everyone and fairy dust to us all x

Yes ! It's so heartbreaking to see that bfn :( I even squint and hold it under a lamp in hopes of seeing something slight !
With my first I was actually on bc but I didn't take it properly and when I missed my period , I took a test and got a blaring bfp . With my second we were actually using the pull out method , we were going to try a few months later but one night he didn't pull out and well that one time was enough !
I actually tested early with him hoping that time worked lol I tested at 9 days past O and got a bfn then at 10 dpo I got a bfp ! The only symptom I rmemeber was cramping and lots of creamy cm !

Oh and my symtpms so far are cramping and cm but that's it ! A bit nauseous sometimes and I'm bloated but I usually feel crappy and bloated before AF

Why do possible pregnancy symptoms have to be so similar to AF....cruel cruel world! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->