9 DPO. Please tell me you see it!

Pretty sure I got some bad internet cheapies. I’m contemplating writing the company. This morning is more of the same. The line isn’t getting darker and a negative FRER.

Attachments

• 44E5BEBC-4CB4-419E-B4C0-A8220D9F89EA.jpg
    44E5BEBC-4CB4-419E-B4C0-A8220D9F89EA.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 56
I don't want to give you false hope but I had to be late before I could even see anything on my frer and if I zoom in on your frer I see something starting! Honestly I saw something on my ic before my frer like days before good luck honey!

I’m just so concerned because I feel like the darkest IC I had was 2 days ago. I don’t know what to make of it. All I know is I hate this LO
Also, my LP is usually only 12 days instead or 14. So my period is due tomorrow or Monday.

I’m just so concerned because I feel like the darkest IC I had was 2 days ago. I don’t know what to make of it. All I know is I hate this LO
Also, my LP is usually only 12 days instead or 14. So my period is due tomorrow or Monday.

I know it's so difficult but try to keep positive easier said than done I know I flipped and freaked because for 3-4 days every morning my tests were so very faint but in the afternoon they were moor noticeable and I was almost a week late by this point so I didn't understand but then all of a sudden they started to be very good lines they really went from faint almost noon existent to a nice line over night! :hugs::hugs: I know it's tough but you could've just implanted way later than you think you can implant up to 14 days after ovulation and some women even longer than that!

After more faint lines yesterday and today, but not getting any darker, I just started my period. This cycle I have to start the Clomid.
Thanks for your kind words ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"