9 DPO very faint line, i think

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Hello. I am 9 dpo today confirmed by opk strips and I have been feeling off so I thought maybe I should test. First and foremost my boobs hurt BAD!! They get tender before AF but this is way worse. I also got a massive headache and was very nauseous the other night after a couple beers which never happens. I have had some odd twinge and pokes in my uterus and cramps not quite like AF. This test was with FMU and a faint line came up strait away. I have a heck of a time getting lines in a pic unless they are very obvious. This one was obvious to the naked eye but still very faint. I think I got a pic of it but im not sure you can see it. I will continue to test until AF or BFP!

20200916_084729.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck

I am not surprised lol. It may all be in my head or just to faint to catch on camera :)

Hopefully over the next few days it gets darker. Fingers crossed for you :)

If I really zoom I think I see something but not sure fx'd it gets darker for you xx

I went and bought a 2 pack of FRER and took one with a few hour hold and a line came up strait away. It is very visible to the naked eye but I am so afraid of indents and I was not having much luck getting a good pic of it. It was dark out already and all the lights in my house suck. Let me know if you guys can see anything. I know it's there just not sure if it's a real line and just too faint to register well on my camera or an indent.

20200916_211303.jpg

Yay! I am glad I'm not crazy. I took another IC this morning and didn't see whole lot but I hardly slept last night so I was having a hard time focusing. I didnt get a chance to get a pic before it got too old. Symptoms seem to be getting worse.. my BBs are absolutely killing me. Like nobody come close or ill scream. I have developed a stuffy nose and very restless sleep. Plus all I want to eat are hotdogs which I normally hate. Anywho.. think I will keep testing with my ICs until at least 13DPO or day AF is due. Ill keep ya updated! Thanks so much for looking

Ok i lied, I'm weak lol. I cant be left alone with tests. My urine was super diluted but a line popped up right away! It's still faint but visible with out straining my eyes and I think i was finally able to get a good picture. I wish i would have used it with FMU now!

20200917_104743.jpg View attachment 1087776 20200917_104629.jpg

I can definitely see something faint there, shadow like atm but fx’d it darkens for you!

When zooming in a can see it on all of them,good luck xx

I can see something ! I just took pregnancy test too. I'm scared it's an evap line this was five mins after test. Can anyone else see it?

IMG_20200920_142609.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"