9 dpo

So im not sure if i have started a new cycle last night. I was uber excited last night because i was sure af had come even updating to let every know my tww was over, but this morning im not so sure. Let me explain, last night at around ten after a trip to the bathroom i started bleeding. The bleeding only seemed to last a few hours though because i went to prepare for bed and noticed that the bleeding had given way to just pink cm. And this morning its the same lightly pink twinged creamy cm. So now im confused as to what to call this stupid thing. I figured that i'll just start taking dong quai to help promote the period that seems to want to come so bad. So i guess will just call it spotting until the bleeding is actually consistent... im very bummed now. The spotting ensures me that i wont see a BFP and now the aggrevation of when my actual period is gonna come has me super irritated. FML :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I am in exactly the same position as you!!! Grrrrr.
Absolutely shocked I haven't had a for a bfp yet... So I just have to wait and see if af comes or not. Patience is not my thing at all. Lol!!

I have been tired but haven't had many other symptoms apart from eating like a monster (that's normally my pms) so I heard you have to let your af be two weeks late before you see your gp.. One more week to go. I have never been this late so something is going on either way.

Hope you get your answers too! Stay calm x

Me to I'm going to the doctors tomorrow because it's scaring me

I'm not sure if something went wrong for me this time. Felt very faint and had an extremely heavy af :( I'm going to the Docs Thursday as I have never ever been that late for af so maybe it didn't attach properly or it was just a crazy cycle who knows?! Didn't even get a bfp so I'm just kinda diagnosing myself here lol. But something isn't right, the pain has eased off a bit now otherwise I would of been getting the doc out or going to a & e :/ I just hate being a drama queen!!

Flow is about normal now so maybe it just made up for being so late. I will get some answers hopefully soon. I had tests recently (ultrasound on ovaries and everything was fine because I had symptoms of pcos)

Might take a break this new cycle.

Good luck to you though and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed x

I think that the light day that I actually bleed was af because I've been spotting since the day I actually bleed. I missed my doctors appt so I'm just gonna take a break myself as well. I'm happy you aren't waiting anymore and I'm gonna take it as the wait is over as well.

Heya, hope youre well.

I got a few answers from the GP, I had an inflamed Cervix (mildly but luckily caught when I did as can upset fallopian tubes etc) so with lots of rest and some antibiotics I will be as good as new!
You more commonly hear about water infections and my case is similar through irritation, I was put on bed rest and feel just fine. Explains my late period too.. I felt heavy down there and slightly uncomfortable but obviously had hoped it was a good sign lol.

Anyway just going to have a rest this cycle and then get back to it. Although GP said if I return for a check up mid next week just for the all clear if everything is okay I can begin again. Dont wanna do more harm though!

Thanks for listening x

Heya, hope youre well.

I got a few answers from the GP, I had an inflamed Cervix (mildly but luckily caught when I did as can upset fallopian tubes etc) so with lots of rest and some antibiotics I will be as good as new!
You more commonly hear about water infections and my case is similar through irritation, I was put on bed rest and feel just fine. Explains my late period too.. I felt heavy down there and slightly uncomfortable but obviously had hoped it was a good sign lol.

Anyway just going to have a rest this cycle and then get back to it. Although GP said if I return for a check up mid next week just for the all clear if everything is okay I can begin again. Dont wanna do more harm though!

Thanks for listening x

Im sorry to hear that but at least you got answers. All the doctors here will do is say wait it out or we can give you bcp to help regulate your cycle. How did they diagnose that?

Oh right, I see. Puts you in a waiting game then doesnt it. Im not familiar with Bcp what is that?

Well She asked me lots of questions and ruled out many other things. I also did a urine sample and was examined both externally and internally just to gage where my sensitivity was coming from. I do have to go for another US but like I said before I have had tests before and no cysts etc so hopefully its the same.
Just waiting on my appointment, I had bloods taken just to make sure they are normal and I get the results next week.

Oh right, I see. Puts you in a waiting game then doesnt it. Im not familiar with Bcp what is that?

Well She asked me lots of questions and ruled out many other things. I also did a urine sample and was examined both externally and internally just to gage where my sensitivity was coming from. I do have to go for another US but like I said before I have had tests before and no cysts etc so hopefully its the same.
Just waiting on my appointment, I had bloods taken just to make sure they are normal and I get the results next week.

bCP is birth control pills :flower: okie dokie i hope everything works out keep me post3ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->