9 dpo

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So i broke down and took an internet cheapie yesterdayl, of course it was :bfn:. No surprises there though. 1) Its way to early to test 2) I'm pretty sure we missed our shot this month and 3) I took the test at like 630 pm so even if i was producing low levels of hcg at this point the best time for me to test would be first thing in the morning, since i doubt the ic has a low sensitivity anyway. I decided not to test again until 11 dpo. I know its still a little early but all these symptoms have me curious and feeling close to death. Starting at about 200am this morning my body was at war with me. Not consistently though. Just in spurts. At about 2am the burgers i cooked for dinner, the smell of the meat made my stomach turn, like i literally gagged when i opened the microwave to take them out and put them in the fridge, and then i tried to smoke a cigarette and ended up hugging the toilet expelling projectile vomit. It was some crap straight out of the exocercist or something. Then after i took my vitamins,herbs, and chantix the same meds i take on a daily basis i got hit with a wave of just misberality. Like all at once my back started hurting, my stomach started hurting, i felt nauseous, dizzy. I doubled over in pain and ended up curling into a ball on the lab floor before going to the rest room and balling up until it passed. now i just feel like i have indigestion and im bloated. Im hoping these symptoms one surpass fairly soon, and two are a good sign.:dust::dust:

Hello again! :hi:
Its like im stalking you.. Im sure you were in the Temping thread that I jumped in on, if not possibly it was a different topic. I lose track :dohh:

Anyway im only 7dpo myself and biting my nails like crazy trying to not obsess and refrain from symptom spotting this time. Every little cramp or twinge has me hoping its a sign of implantation or my body gearing up :wacko:

Sounds like you have had some pretty good signs yourself. Goodluck and stay strong no more poas hehe anyway lets keep our fingers crossed for one another :D

Hello again! :hi:
Its like im stalking you.. Im sure you were in the Temping thread that I jumped in on, if not possibly it was a different topic. I lose track :dohh:

Anyway im only 7dpo myself and biting my nails like crazy trying to not obsess and refrain from symptom spotting this time. Every little cramp or twinge has me hoping its a sign of implantation or my body gearing up :wacko:

Sounds like you have had some pretty good signs yourself. Goodluck and stay strong no more poas hehe anyway lets keep our fingers crossed for one another :D

Hi there again, I probably am on it im new to the temping business so ive commented on lots of threads for clarity. Im trying so hard not to symptom check but at the same time i kind of have to. Ive been on bc since i was like 13 so im not sure what is normal pms or early pg symptons, Sad i know. Im tracking my symptoms more just to have an accurate picture of my body throughout my cycle so that i can tell what's just normal pms for me and what should be a red flag. I hope you get your :bfp:. I hope i get one to. Please keep me updated, if you like you can be my tww buddy :thumbup:

Me too :) I'm new to the temping- I find it frustrating as my dips are very slight and all over the place, it will start making sense one day lol!
Oh I see - well you definitely will get in tune with your body so don't worry :D it's just extremely cruel that symptoms mimic af isn't it? I use ovia an app where I can log all my data.. It's handy because it gives you cycle insights.
Would love to be your buddy xx I will keep you posted - fingers crossed for you.

Thanks I started spotting I think af maybe on her way because I'm cramping as well

10dpo had some spotting this morning but only lasted maybe an hr so IMMA little worried af may come early but nothing so far. Had a small spike in bbt from 97.18 to 97.45 hoping that's a good sign. I'm so tempted to test I want to avoid testing to early. But at is due in four days so the wait is almost over I hope.

Glad to hear the spotting hasn't turned into the witch hehe :)
9dpo here and af predicted the 3rd.
I'm not sure if this will be my cycle as I just feel normal and no symptoms but we will see! I would of thought I would of implanted by now and I'm itching to take a frer test anyway. Will try and wait it out though.
When are you likely to test?

I really really really wanna test today like I had to fight the urge tomorrow and hoping to be able to hold out to at least tomorrow. Yeah the spotting went a way but now I'm having this weird pulling twinge near my ovaries not quite a cramp just uncomfortable I feel like I'm over symptom checking which usually leads to a lot of disappointment come test time. If I do break down and test tonight I'll post the results in not hopeful though

Update: bit the bullet and tested after work BFN as expected. I used an Internet cheapie but it says low sensitivity so as I expected I think I missed my mark this month, but af is still not due for a few days so who knows maybe there's still hope think I may just poas everyday til af or I run out of ic lol its quit addicting and will keep me from getting phantom symptoms.

Glad to hear the spotting hasn't turned into the witch hehe :)
9dpo here and af predicted the 3rd.
I'm not sure if this will be my cycle as I just feel normal and no symptoms but we will see! I would of thought I would of implanted by now and I'm itching to take a frer test anyway. Will try and wait it out though.
When are you likely to test?

When are you testing I'm due for af the same day as you

Aw hang in there. You never know there may still be a chance that Hcg has not built up enough to be detected. That's what I'm hoping for too...

Literally tested this morn and also got a BFN :( so frustrating Hubby already bought me my lady things ready which really upset me and I shouldn't take things out on him but it's so hard.

Fingers still crossed for us! Like you if no af symptoms on the horizon I will test again. X

Yeah we're not out the game yet it's not over til witch sings. When are you gonna test again.

12DPO: so thinking i might be out the game. AF is due in two days and cm has changed from a creamy/watery mix to a more watery/sticky it looks like water and bread crumbs for lack of better description, no itch, no smell, no infection just noticed the change. And cp has changed from High, soft, and closed to medium firm and closed like i could actually tell the difference which i have never done before. i also havent ever checked consistently so i guess thats neither here nor there.I didnt get a hardly any sleep last night so i didn't bother temping. I'm starting to feel more bloated and kind of tightened down there like the :witch: will show her face at anytime. I was gonna test today when i got off but thinking i might as well wait and save the test because im almost sure af will be here on time if not early. But ill keep posting til she comes...

Side note: I find myself completely engulfed in my emotions strange for me because I'm not an emotional person but I find myself feeling especially sad and on the verge of tears actually even shed a few. I can't say for certain it's pms possible pregnancy or just a moment of weakness.

Well sometimes we just have to look at the positives and being able to read your body is a really good thing.
I have such a hard time with my CP I just gave up in trying. Maybe I should start trying to get to know it better!

My temp is staying elevated but its boiling hot weather so im not going to take much notice tbh.

I will test again in 2 days if af hasnt arrived I think. My only symptom has been constantly hungry but that normally happens around due on time.

Keep me posted :) x

Well sometimes we just have to look at the positives and being able to read your body is a really good thing.
I have such a hard time with my CP I just gave up in trying. Maybe I should start trying to get to know it better!

My temp is staying elevated but its boiling hot weather so im not going to take much notice tbh.

I will test again in 2 days if af hasnt arrived I think. My only symptom has been constantly hungry but that normally happens around due on time.

Keep me posted :) x

I only noticed the difference because it felt so different than it did yesterday. Like a literal overnight change and it caught me off guard. I'm thinking af must be coming though because my face is breaking out I pimples and I never get pimples. I hate checking co though because unless the change is drastic it's all confusing. Good luck let me know how the test turns out

13 dpo: backache, bloated, no cramps though, cp medium, medium closed, extremely watery creamy lotions cm. bfn with ic and first morning urine. Really feeling like I this won't be the month. Af due tomorrow. Breasts sore to touch and sore in bra. I won't rest again until the 7th no use wasting anymore test until af is late. I'll test if she's four days late and bfn again at 7days and 2 weeks late. Super discouraged, very moody I just wanna cry... Temp dip but taken with little to no sleep so I'm not sure if it's accurate. I'm beginning to become frustrated

:flower:So I'm like Every where lol.. I'm MarLin nice to meet u.. N E who me to I'm 8/9 dpo I took a Walmart cheepi test bfn its Kool though Its still early.. I still got a chance.. So I spotted like 4/5 days after ovulation or I think was ovulation.. And I got a sore throat body aches and I get sweaty ..not so much now but I don't know I always look for these things which are good but then I obsess over it and end up crying .. Nausea .. Idk girls but I hope I'm lucky this month baby dust to all

:hugs:I'm sorry rock star.. At least u know what it looking for when checking her cervix. That's awesome

Hi Marlin goodluck to you and lots of baby dust too! :)

Af never showed for me either, so it's just a case of waiting 1 or 2 more days.
I took another Ic too and it was still the same bfn... No faint line or shadow just nothing. So I feel like it's not my time either.

My boobs were a little uncomfortable yesterday but that's about it so not much else to report.

Will keep you updated x

Welcome marlin26 good luck to you... And magic dance af is officially late for me as well. I haven't really been having anything going on though.

So here's my update:
14dpo: no af at all. Boobs were a little tender nothing to bad. No cramping increase in cm I have lots of lotiony cm it feel like I've peed myself. I had some spotting late in the day thought for sure af would be here today which is 15dpo

15dpo: still no af. Thought for sure I would wake up to a bloody mess again but nothing just gassy and lots of cm. I'm gonna test in 3 days as I don't wanna get upset if it's bfn on the holiday. I'm having light pressure down there it's still bloated hoping af comes just so that can go away

So I'm officially on to the next cycle. Af just came on full throttle well she's light right now but still here. I'm so happy because now I can temp from cd1 and this is proof for me at least that the cited I take daily is working as it cut my cycle in half my last cycle was 120 plus days this cycle it was only 65. With me ovulating on cd 50 and a fifteen day luteal phase. So happy this means my body is slowly regulating. Hoping for the cycle to cut itself in half this cycle and then remain at a regular 28-35 day cycle like normal. I'm kind of new this wouldn't be the cycle because I didn't bd on my most fertile days I just new I ovulated when ff confirmed ovulation with a true temp dip. Super excited to see what happens this cycle although I think once again this cycle will be less ttc more learning my cycle and if catch a sticky bean during the process great. I think in my next cycle I won't symptom spot since all my symptoms had me sure I was prego even tho with af showing her face I was clearly not. Thanks magic for being on this journey with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->