9 month shots?

ab2401

Reaction score
Did you baby get them?

Because we changed Rylee's doc. after her 6 month shots, and I asked the new doc if we could pre make her 8 month apt. and they said "No, they don't get them at 8 months... they get them at 9 months"

So I called back when Rylee was 9 months old and made an apt. to get them and I went in and everything.... well she didn't end up getting them because they said that they got them at 12 months. I was confused... VERY, and we left.

Then we get home, I call my mom and she says to double check.
Which is what I did today.

I called and asked at what ages do babies get shots at. 9 months was one of them so I made a apt. for tomorrow..... then they call back saying that she has already had them?!?!

1st I get told they don't get any more until 12months, then I get told she has already had them. When I know she hasn't.

again, Did you LO get them at 9 months?

and what do I do? I have called twice and argued about this with them and they keep telling me the same thing. Changing doc. is not an option. This is the last one in out area.

Alexa got shots at 2 months, four months and six months, my doctor said there are no more until 12 months!

ok, thats making me feel a little better.

Thanks

Yes, we had 2, 4, 6 and no more until 12. We do have a 9month *physical only* appointment just to check they are growing well and everything but thats it.

se whats confused me is that my sister lil boy is only 5 days older then Rylee and he got his at nine months.... although you all are meking me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->