9 weeks and feeling fine

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm 9+1 today but probably actually a few days behind due to late ovulation. I've had horrendous ms since 5+6 and today, nothing. I've felt pretty good all day. Now is probably the worse I've felt and I'm only very faintly nauseous. Freaking out. Had a scan at 7+6 and saw heartbeat so hoping all ok but can't help worrying. Anyone else in the same boat?

My ms was really bad weeks 6-9 then just waves some days. I now have a 14month old so seems normal to me!! X

Thanks. I had hyperemesis last time so chances are I'm not used to 'normal'!

I had MS earlier this pregnancy compared to my daughters and it ended earlier too. 9 weeks was when I really noticed the difference this time. It still came back in waves after, but was overall much improved.

I had hyperemisis with my first daughter as well
This time my morning sickness slowed down at 9 weeks and stopped completely by 12:)

Thank you. Hopefully I'm just on track for a normal pregnancy this time!

I had nausea from 4 weeks to 5+2. So bad I was wearing seabands and taking b6 & unisom tablet. Then nothing for a week. I was terrified something was wrong. Woke up today feeling green. Sick as a dog! Be careful what you wish for. Lol! Every pregnancy and every person is different. You're probably just fine. This is my 5th baby and every single time it has been different. Good luck! Hopefully it never gets real bad for you.

True flipporama. It is nice actually being able to function!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->