• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9 weeks and feeling not pregnant?

kayla93

Reaction score
I am a little over 9 weeks pregnant with my third (last one was a MC), and all of a sudden my symptoms (nausea, stretching feeling in the uterus) are gone. My boobs still are sore, and I still have a lot of bloating. I heard the heartbeat last week on a home doppler and saw baby on an ultrasound at 8 weeks as well with a heartbeat of 156. Now I am feeling no stretching, no nausea, and I cannot find the heartbeat at all (I have been trying for 3 or 4 days now). Please someone tell me this is normal and my baby is ok. I am so scared to lose another one after the MC last time.

Thank you ladies.

No advice didn't want to read and run. Maybe call epu if you are worried maybe they can scan you again. 9 weeks is early to be finding a heartbeat on a Doppler. Try and relax xx

I'm 9 weeks today and also saw baby last week. I have very minimal symptoms!

I think you really need to put the doppler aside for a bit, you were ridiculously lucky to have found baby on it already. It's the size of a grape and just a small movement will mean it's out of reach

Try to relax :thumbup:

I agree put the doppler down. My doctor used one Thursday when I was 10 weeks two days and told me SHE, who is a DOCTOR cannot find it every time and not to worry. The fact that you found it so early is EXTREMELY lucky. Also many women experience lighter symptoms around this time. Consider yourself lucky! If you are still worried just would call your doctor and see if he or she will do an ultrasound for reassurance.

Yes definitely put the Doppler down! They don't recommend them till after 12 weeks so maybe baby was just in a good position last time you listened in. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow ish with my second and I've booked a private scan because I have 0 symptoms. I know it's hard but try not to worry. When is your next scan booked for?

I was feeling the exact same way and I am 9 weeks 2 days! I had my ultrasound today and was sure I would get bad news but nope! baby is healthy and everything looks great! From what I gather symptoms come and go. If you are worried I would call your doctor just to put your mind at ease.

hey kayla, how are you making out? Did you go in for a scan?

Hopefully everything is ok. It could go either way, unfortunately . I have no experience with dopplers, but with my 2nd pregnancy, I lost symptoms at 8 1/2 weeks (breast tenderness, nausea etc- woke up feeling fine one day), and the doctor confirmed a missed m/c at my 9 week scan :-( I know of other cases where symptoms ease and everything is fine, though. With my last pregnancy, my symptoms eased up a lot at 8 weeks and I was worried I was m/c again, but everything was fine.

Thank you ladies. I have not really tried again with the doppler, but the stretching feelings came back, and I have a scan booked for tomorrow. We will find out then, but I think everything is ok, the nausea came back a little too.

keep us posted how it goes! fingers crossed all is well!

Well I had my scan today and baby is 100% ok and has a heartbeat of 178! Thank you so much ladies for the support. It can be so hard not to worry over every little thing this early.

glad to hear! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I don't have many symptoms either, aside from bloating and occasional sore boobs. Even the boobs are feeling better now. As your placenta starts to take over you'll feel symptoms lessen. This is why I get nervous when thinking about dopplers. I think they do more harm than good sometimes and stress people out for no reason if they can't find a heartbeat. Doesn't mean it's not there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->