9 weeks and showing already!

Flower Lily

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first and I am showing already! Is this even possible? Since yesterday, my stomach feels firmer to touch and all my insides feel like they're being pushed up towards lungs. My bump is particularly noticeable when I sit in a chair.

I've attached a photo of me at 5 weeks and 9 weeks so you can see how I've changed. What do you think?

Got out 12 week scan in 2 1/2 weeks so guess then we'll find out if it's 1 baby or 2...

Attachments

• Collage 2014-10-24 06_55_26.jpg
    Collage 2014-10-24 06_55_26.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 99
It could be bloat but either way totally cute because it looks that way!

Wow thats pretty early! ESP for your first

This is my third, so I'm starting to have something.... This is at 11 wks. With my first I didn't have anything until 17-18 wks. My second I had a small bump by 13-14 weeks. I keep thinking this is in my head as it should be too early, but I think I'm starting to sprout something too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 48
Hey flower lily you may just be bloated! I have twins on board and am at the same stage as u and totally look pregnant. If I place my hand under the bottom line of my stomach in the pelvis regin I can feel my little ump there so I know it hasn't moved up yet- I don't feel bloated at all but I know that's what it is!

i have a bump! i sucked in my stomach as hard as i could last night and my ribs were showing and all but then this roundness stuck out so much at the bottom. its so adorable to have. its definitely not bloat as i asked coworkers who have been there-done that and they confirmed right away that its a bump, a very cute one too.

Attachments

• photovisi-download crayon.jpg
    photovisi-download crayon.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 39
A lot of the initial bump is due to bloating but it's caused by pregnancy hormones so it's still a bump, just not the baby yet ! :)

I would say it is bloat, when I was around 9 weeks my belly was really hard and it looked like I had a proper little bump. At about 12/13 weeks it all went down and I looked skinnier than what I did at 6 weeks!

I'm 9 weeks too and definitely feel thicker around the middle - but I think it's mostly bloat since I haven't been able to completely empty my bowels for the last few weeks (sorry tmi!). I'm hoping it goes away at 12/13 weeks because it's pretty uncomfortable and then I can get my real bump! :)

So cute, but at 9 weeks usually it's bloat! With my first I used to be bloated most of the time and actually had a proper bump around 16 weeks or more! But of course it will be differente for everybody. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->