9 weeks & Don't feel pregnant at all

xsadiex

Reaction score
I just feel....normal. I keep on wondering if I was seeing things on all those tests I took, I kind of want to do one now....I don't really have any symptoms it's kind of weird! I hope everything is ok :wacko:

I keep on getting scared I will go for the scan and there will be nothing there, should I do another test? Does anyone else feel this way?

I feel exactly the same. I am 10 weeks tomorrow and seem to be really lacking symptoms. In total I've taken 15 tests of different sorts over the last few weeks and all is fine with them, but I'm still worrying about things. I had really achy boobs at first but these are nothing like they were. Have not had morning sickness (not complaining about that though!) and apart from feeling tired and a bit grumpy (which might just be lack of sleep cos I have a new puppy who likes to wake early), I keep worrying there isn't enough symptoms. My scan is booked for 22nd June which seems an age away still. Am very seriously considering paying for a private scan to try and put my mind at rest.

I have some symptoms but not many and I agree it is a little worrying.

I mainly seem to have massive and achy boobs but on occassion (like today) I also feel really tired and run down. If I hadn't done a pregnancy test i'd have no idea I was pregnant.

I'm sure everything is fine with your pregnancy - it may be that you are one of the very lucky ladies not to get any symptoms. It sounds to me like pregnancy agrees with you?!

Sounds very similar to me, at first my boobs were so sore! I felt sick a few times in the last few weeks and I'm also a bit grumpy. Can't wait for the 12 week scan so I know it's real but haven't had my letter through yet :(
I'd love to pay for a private scan but I might do that to find out the sex before 20 week one.x

you ladies are very lucky! id love to say the same, altho i can imagine it makes you wonder if its normal.. but we are all different!!
i have had terrible sickness and would love to just feel normal!
just lookin forward to scan now!

:flower:

I felt exactly the same too..... I have had no sickness or nausea... Just sore boobs and tired.....
I decided to have an early scan privately, but decided to wait till 9 weeks ish so I knew I would definitely see something....
It was last Friday at 19.15 - I was a wreck in the days coming up to it... The night before I did a pregnancy test to make sure I was still pregnant.
I felt sick all day on the Friday (not ms just so frightened i wouldn't see anything)
I can honestly say it was the best £90 I have ever spent.... Totally put my mind at rest and now have started to enjoy the pregnancy rather than being constantly worried.....
Don't read this as me saying book a private scan as I know not everyone is in a position to do so - It's purely to say - no symptons / sickness isn't a bad sign.... I have had none and i saw a nice strong heartbeat, measuring perfectly, everything where it should be.....
Stop worrying and start enjoying... :) xx

Everyone is different, I had a very strong positive when I took my test then took about 6 more plus conception predictors because the only symptom I had was a very strong sense of smell, since then I have nausea at some point everyday and sometimes sickness, a bad lower back but never had the slightest niggle at my boobs, some people have symptoms that others dont and symptoms do go away for a while, don't worry as this is the most harmful thing right now. Good luck.

i watched marley and me for the first time last night... not a good idea! the bit were she goes for a scan and there is no baby... that is what is scaring me so much, i have a scan in a week, but because i havent heard the heartbeat and havent had many symptoms i cant help worrying that some how im not pregnant..

i guess its just that it hasn't quite sunk in still,feels surreal that im carrying a baby inside me! if that makes sense?

try not to worry hun,im sure everything is fine i have read so many mums to be saying similar stuff..!

Yeah it's so surreal, feel like I need some proof...
Got a doppler on amazon the other day, I'm starting to think it might have been a bad idea just in case nothing is there or I can't find it.

I feel the same way! I'm somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks the Dr said yesterday, but i really havent had any symptoms either. My boobs are bigger and are sore to the touch and sometimes just ache when i'm not touching them, and i'm peeing frequently, but thats really it. I would feel better if i just had some naseau or something, which sounds odd, but it would at least make me feel like things are going normally!

Don't worry ladies!!!! With my 1st, i had no symptoms at all throughout the whole pregnancy! Nothing except bloating. Count yourself lucky! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->