• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-

hard to say because things can change every month lol..i know that from experience but it doesnt look like you have a temp rise like they say you should have..that is if i am reading your chart right but im not too sure

good luck- hope this is your BFP

The temps just need to stay above the pre o temps, which they are. I personally don't rate frer, they never picked mine up until after the ics did. What country are you in tryingformore?

The temps just need to stay above the pre o temps, which they are. I personally don't rate frer, they never picked mine up until after the ics did. What country are you in tryingformore?

thanks for making that clear LOL...im not good with that...

hard to say because things can change every month lol..i know that from experience but it doesnt look like you have a temp rise like they say you should have..that is if i am reading your chart right but im not too sure

good luck- hope this is your BFP

That's interesting. I have been taking my temp most nights when waking in the middle of the night, usually around 5 or 6. And then going back to sleep. On 8 and 9 dpo I retook the temp when I woke up. The middle of sleep ones were 8 dpo - 36.52 and 9 dpo - 36.47 but I recorded the ones I retook upon waking. I believe it was 8 dpo I actually got out of bed and went to the washroom before retaking it as well. I was really confused both days and didn't know which to put down. I decided a few days ago that next cycle I'll be setting an alarm so I can temp at the same time each day, because I don't think I'm doing it right at all.

I was mistaken. the temp has to be atlease above the cover line which it is...sorry if i made u worry for a minute there im not good at reading charts lol

I had an evap before my positive! I see pink in that first one too!
:af:

Last cycle I discovered the asda tests were great, I got a clear + and my bloods were only 12. I think it's the same co? So maybe the tests are the same? And yes you should be taking your temp at the same time each morning, as soon as you wake up, before getting out of bed or anything

Thats exactly what my tests looked like at 8-9 DPO and I too was convinced they were evaps, but after a couple days it was clear that it was a BFP. I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever and actually still don't, though I saw the heartbeat the other day. So I'm going to say that is your BFP!

OMG reading through threads like this is AMAZING!!! Literally makes me smile everytime!! CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! You are so so blessed :)

I have no idea, to be honest. I'm more confused today than I was yesterday. I took an OPK to compare the two again, and the OPK is positive? Here's a pic..

And I tried inverting the pics I took during the initial 5 minutes.. I see a line.. But again, I don't know what to think?

P.s. what day did you get these positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->