97kgallery nappies question about inserts

Misskitty

Reaction score
Do the inserts just lay inside the nappy like a flip, or do you stuff them inside the nappy via the opening at the back?

stuff them, or they will be wet against the skin, the fleece keeps the moisture away

can hijack and ask if the inserts are any good? they dont look very big thats all xxx

I haven't had a problem with them at all.
They can last a good 3 - 4 hours with Daniel and only had one leakage so far!

Hiya, can someone please post a link to this merchant? I'm quite an ebay noobie and don't know how to search for shops. :blush:

Thanks in advance! :)

For us, the inserts were ok, they'd last 2-3 hours. I then got some Little Lamb bamboo boosters and use them with the inserts and I get around 4 hours out of them now :)

Oh and on a side note, 97k Gallery has just started selling bamboo inserts :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing girls. I was wondering about this too!

Did you have to pay any extra for shiping or any charges?? As it says its free but then says £21.99 under that?!

Not that I know of, when it's said free shipping, it usually is free shipping. There are some items that 97k Gallery charges postage for, but its worth looking thru his shop to see what others there are.. usually if the postage is free, then the nappies are more expensive, I guess to cover the cost of shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->