9dpo and serious pressure (like when you have a full bladder) pains! Anybody else?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies! :wave:

So Im 9dpo on cycle 14 ttc our 2nd vasectomy reversal miracle baby....

Ive had usual sore nipples/boobs since 1dpo (although slightly worse this month) and yesterday afternoon i got these constant sharp pains, like the pain you get when you are bursting for a wee (but i dont need to wee). It got worse throughout the day and by the evening It was really painful! And backacke too! I wke this morning and the pain had eased to a pressury feeling and ive had it all day today too, even now. Its a constant pressure, and if I cough, it all pulls down there like ive pulled all the muscles!
Im hoping its implantation, but what else could it be?:shrug:
Anybody else have this in their tww?

Thanks in advance xx

I'm at the er for this as we speak.. Mine started at 1 dpo and I'm 9 dpo now. Thought for sure I was pregnant.. Beta came back at 0.

oh no really? What did they say it was? Im booking a doctor appointment today... I lay in bed last night and i was havin a feel and in some places i could barely touch it without it hurting so much! ��

I know the feeling. I'm tired of going through this. I had my first urine dip at 2 dpo- negative for bacteria. Culture was sent off and came back negative.. Had a pelvic exam the next day and that about killed me but everything looked normal. Blood work on 5 dpo came back good... Last night was 9 dpo.. My blood pressure was up from the pain but urine was clear, blood was fine, beta was 0.. They did a ct scan.. Said all my organs looked perfectly fine, ovaries looked perfectly fine.. No cysts or anything and they literally had NO CLUE. Just wrote me painkillers and said to call my ob.

I don't think I am going to call just yet though. My period is due Sunday/Monday.. I think I'm just going to wait it out.

oh hunny, im sorry :nope: what does this mean? Im sorry I dont know much about it? Is it treatable/manageable? xxx
I went to the doctors and she did a test....a lot of blood in urine but no sign of infection? She seemed baffled but sent ne away with sntibioitics for water infection.....if pain persists il have to have a scan. If it worsens to go to a&e as it may be my appendix (but i dont think thats it.)... My temp dipped today, thought af would be here but she hasnt shown yet. She'll be here by the morning xx

I hope you get to feeling better soon!! I ended up going to my doc three times and then the emergency room before they finally got me in to see my obgyn.. So believe me, I feel your pain. Its basically a pelvic infection.. But it can cause scarring in your tubes and can lead to infertility. He told me that if we get it cleared up quickly there shouldn't be an issue so I hope not . Is it possible that you may have cysts? That's what they assumed mine was but an ultrasound and a ct scan didn't show any. I'm 11 dpo...woke up and actually was so nauseous I threw up. I also had some pink discharge this morning but its completely gone now. I'm hoping these are good signs instead of just the infection.

af came yesterday morning and since then my abdo pains have decreased which is good. I was scanned about a year ago for cysts and although i had afew, therewasnt enough to class as pcos. She said it was a possibility but that wouldnt cause so much blood in my urine :shrug:
Keeping everything crossed for you, hoping its all good and the imflammation subsides soon xxx

I'm sorry AF came for you.. I've only had a cyst once but it was very painful, I feel for you. I just woke up in the middle of the night to AF.. I'd felt it coming before I went to bed last night. Instead of cramping I've got more of a burning feeling in my ovaries.. I guess cause of everything going on with the infection. I started throwing up Thursday morning and really thought it was morning sickness but it was just a bug that I still have. Oddly enough I haven't heard of anyone having one but I'm still really sick. I don' t think that we are going to TTC for a couple months... I'd like to avoid Dec or Jan babies. I wish you the best of luck!

sorry she got you too hunny :nope:
I do hope you are feeling better soon, souns like you have a lot going on with you at the mo......ive got one day left of my antibiotics for the water infection that the Dr didnt really think I had....,the pains eased by quite a lot and when af came, I had teo days where it didnt bother me (but had af pains instead) but yesterday and today, the pains are back, much, much less painful than before but still there.....im worried.worried its something more serious..... We'll see xxxxx keep me posted xxx

Live in hope try cranberry juice for the pains. Babydoll there is a terrible stomach virus going around usa and europe. Both u feel better.

thank you! I didnt get to the doctors today, will try again tomorrow. It now feels sore and achy like ive spent the week doing situps! Like if im sat here like i am now then i sit up straight, therefore stretching my body, it all pulls :shrug: i really dont know.......hopefully another urine test will be clear tomorrow xxx

Af got me too. Living hopes really hoping you figure this out.. thinking of u

urgh, im sorry she got you too :hugs: xxx ive got an appointment for 2:30 today.....im really nervous..... I dont know what else it can be xxxxx

Any update living hope ? Hope everything is ok hun ♥

hey hunny xxx i got the al clear at the doctors, no blood or infection and the pains have all gone now so im very releaved! Phew lol x

Have a great Easter ladies!! Xx x

hey hunny xxx i got the al clear at the doctors, no blood or infection and the pains have all gone now so im very releaved! Phew lol x

Have a great Easter ladies!! Xx x

So glad your feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back