9dpo and super confused

Evrba

Reaction score
Ok so I had a tubal ligation reversal in June so this is my 2nd month trying. This will be my fourth baby. I took a blue dye test ( I know better) on wed morning. Came up with a very faint thin line after 2 minutes. As time went on it faded even more. So marked it up to an unclear retested yesterday afternoon with a cheap new choice brand test. As bad as I wanted to see bfp, it was a bfn as they come. Well when I used the rest room and wiped I had a lot of cm that was pink in spots. Super stringy. But really nothing in my panty or anything for the rest of the day. Then this morning I took another test (pos addict) same brand, thought something was there but super faint.......so and I were intimate and after some more light pink spotting. I never spot before AF and I am not due for her for another 5days..........promising or wishful thinking?!

Ok so I had a tubal ligation reversal in June so this is my 2nd month trying. This will be my fourth baby. I took a blue dye test ( I know better) on wed morning. Came up with a very faint thin line after 2 minutes. As time went on it faded even more. So marked it up to an unclear retested yesterday afternoon with a cheap new choice brand test. As bad as I wanted to see bfp, it was a bfn as they come. Well when I used the rest room and wiped I had a lot of cm that was pink in spots. Super stringy. But really nothing in my panty or anything for the rest of the day. Then this morning I took another test (pos addict) same brand, thought something was there but super faint.......so and I were intimate and after some more light pink spotting. I never spot before AF and I am not due for her for another 5days..........promising or wishful thinking?!

Not to be the Debbie Downer but it could be a new symptom for you. I know it sucks but our cycles can change at anytime and develop new symptoms. Hope it works out for you.:hugs:

Lol ya hope not!!! It's the waiting game I guess lol thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->