**9DPO poas addict!** Do I have line eye??! *updated 10DPO*

GilmoreGirl

Loving my 3 sweet girls!
Reaction score
I have done dozens of internet cheapies over the last few months and have never had anything but a snow white test area. This morning I thought I saw something, but I couldn't be sure so I tested again this afternoon. As always it's more visible in real life... or it is to me anyway... It's pink and the same width as the control line. Does anyone else see anything??

I'm only 9DPO ... I'm worried that I've stared at these tests so long that I'm seeing what I want to see :shrug: They are the 10miu/ml test strips. Any opinions welcomed... you won't hurt my feelings if you see a bfn! :) I even crossed over to the dark side and inverted the photo... :blush:

:dust:

Attachments

• 9DPO.jpg
    9DPO.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 9DPO Invert.jpg
    9DPO Invert.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 60
these hcg tests are awful for evaps honest there the same wether preg or not, av u another test brand for the morning ?

glx

I think I see something. Good luck, I hope it's the start of your BFP!

these hcg tests are awful for evaps honest there the same wether preg or not, av u another test brand for the morning ?

glx

I've done no less than 50 of these and never had any sort of an evap before, and this photo was actually taken before the test was dried... probably 30 seconds in? :shrug: I'm technically not even supposed to be testing yet. AF is a long way off yet. lol. But yes, I do have others.

looks like a bfp to me, mine was the same as yours on 10dpo.

fingers crossed for you!

I see it and its pink id say start of you BFP sweetie, gl xxx

Looks like how my line was and i got it confirmed on a digi so gud luck

It's looking good but get a different test as ICs are awful for evaps.

i see something! try another test. i'd try a digi! GL!

Gosh thanks everyone!! Got another line on the test strip this morning :happydance: and I had a dollar store 25miu test and it popped up positive right away too! It's faint, but I can see it without holding it to the light or turning it sideways or anything ;) I'm going to get a digi today... I just hope it's not too early for it. Those 'not pregnant' words are gutting.

I'll attach a pic from this morning... it's not edited at all... hopefully you can see it! It's thick and pink- so is the test strip! Getting cautiously excited!

You ladies have all been so great on here! :hugs:

Attachments

• 10DPO 25miuml.jpg
    10DPO 25miuml.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel