9dpo - testing until BFP or AF, possible v v faint line?

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I promised myself I wouldn't text until AF was due, but I couldn't help POAS and here I am..
Photos are from tonight, 9dpo on IC's. It's a bit clearer irl, they're so small it's hard to get a picture!
Let me know if you see anything!
I'm going to get a frer for tomorrow.

Thanks x

908F34A5-7590-41A7-A251-DEA281602732.jpeg 757F809B-AD0E-4461-A514-D5B736B91488.jpeg

I see it!! Fingers crossed for a good frer line x

Hi sweety
I remember you from a few weeks back and you were so lovely to me. You don't know how happy I am to see you posting on this thread.
And by the way that test is positive. I can see a pink line.
I'm sooo excited for you hon I cud jump up and down and scream.
Sending huge hugs. Let us know how the FRER turns out sweety. Good luck and prayers [-o&lt;:hugs:<3

Hi sweety
I remember you from a few weeks back and you were so lovely to me. You don't know how happy I am to see you posting on this thread.
And by the way that test is positive. I can see a pink line.
I'm sooo excited for you hon I cud jump up and down and scream.
Sending huge hugs. Let us know how the FRER turns out sweety. Good luck and prayers [-o&lt;:hugs:<3
Ah thank you so much honey!! I've been keeping an eye on how your doing and I'm so over the moon that everything is going well for you! I kept meaning to comment on your post. I hope and pray you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
I'm so excited to do a frer tomorrow, still early so obviously hoping and praying it's a sticky bean! I'll update tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your kind words <3

Ah thank you so much honey!! I've been keeping an eye on how your doing and I'm so over the moon that everything is going well for you! I kept meaning to comment on your post. I hope and pray you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
I'm so excited to do a frer tomorrow, still early so obviously hoping and praying it's a sticky bean! I'll update tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your kind words <3

Thank you sweety.
I booked a privet scan because if I didn't I wud of had to of waited untill I was 12 weeks and I've been so anxious that there was no way I cud wait that long.
I had my privet scan today and saw baby and a fast beating little heart. They said everything looked great so far so I'm over the moon.
Still a bag of nerves because I'm still in the first trimester. But relieved baby is doing well. Just praying she or he continues to grow and thrive.
It's so hard when u have had a few MC in the past. It takes all the excitement away from being pregnant because u just constantly worry about it happening again.
I'll be 8 weeks on Wednesday so another week toward the second tri. I'm just trying to look at it that way.
I feel more relaxed now that I have had a scan and I have my MW appointment on Wednesday. I'm not telling her about the privet scan so if she wants to book at scan at the hospital b4 12 weeks then I certainly won't he turning that down.
It's so good to chat to you again.
I'm so so so thrilled for you hon.

What a beautiful line! Congratulations!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back