9DPO- VFL or evap?

jj84

Reaction score
Is this a VFL or evap line?
After 3 mins I couldn’t really see anything but I came back to it after about an hour...
I’m 9DPO ans very nervous as had chemical/early miscarriage in June...

5C9D8E81-076A-46BC-8B59-0C7D355199C6.jpeg

I can see a line but not sure if it is pink or grey. Have you another test you could do and look at within the time window? I’m sorry for your loss.

Yeah I have another FRER but guess I need to wait until tomorrow to do that one?

I can’t tell if it’s pink or grey either... as it’s so faint... but an evap line wouldn’t show up that quick would it, as the test won’t have dried out?

That looks too dark to be an evap! I vote bfp!

Thanks ladies. Just don’t want to get excited due to chemical in June at about 14DPO and had had faint lines like that one since 9DP0... and this was over the time limit...

isn’t it a bit far over to the left??

BFP 100% and the line is in the right place!

If you do your frer in the morning make sure and let us know. Everything crossed for you!

I’d be shocked if it’s an evap. Seen my fair share of evaps over the years and that looks way too dark and clear to be one. Looking forward to an update! Fx’d for you! <3

Good luck for your next test. I'm sure it will be BFP :)

I’d also be shocked if that’s an evap, I’ve had frers produce positive lines in varying places out of the same box - that looks BFP, fx it darkens!

Thanks everyone....
Fingers crossed...
Will do another FRER in the morning...
With my last positive in June which turned out to be a chemical, I was already spotting red blood whilst still getting BFP at this point, and this time I had some light red/pink blood at like 7DPO (Just one wipe) and only tiny bit of brown discharge since.... so fingers crossed....

Oh, that's a good line for 9dpo!! Congrats!! Praying its a sticky bun for you HUGS..

Ok so here is 4.45am FMU after 3 mins

thoughts?

BF42D4D8-1F3A-439F-AED6-BC1441DD7D81.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back