9dpo vvvfl??

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Heyy soo i usually have a bad case of line eye but ive took this test this morning with fmu and im convinced there is a vvvfl ...

I am most likely goin to go buy some frer once i drop off OH at work...

41BB8F13-1B67-4457-9E68-ED8D58D9940C.jpeg 57FF3976-9FB1-4738-AB32-574FF69C9CE0.jpeg

Something caught my eye on the first picture. Good luck, looking forward to seeing the frer!

I see that line for sure! Didn't even have to squint

I see it, gl!
Something caught my eye on the first picture. Good luck, looking forward to seeing the frer!
I see that line for sure! Didn't even have to squint

Thanks i am sooo used to BFNs & making up lines i had to post to get another opinion... hopefully if this is the start of a BFP this baby sticks! I will update once ive done a FRER. I need to try hold my pee first lol cause knowin my luck il go to use it and not have enough pee #-o

I see it. Looking forward to the frer

I didn't need to open the picture to see the line! Good luck :)

I see it, clear as day. Didn't have to open pic, didn't have to squint.

Definitely a BFP!! Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone! I did another FRER this morning with fmu and its roughly about the same... not too concerned as I know it takes awhile for hcg to double etc. Also im stil only 10dpo so early days. I think my urines normally better in afternoon aswell....

Going to phone my fertility clinic up this morning get booked in for my early scan/booking app... gonna ask about maybe gettin bloods done aswell. I think due to my 2 losses right before 7wks (which is when my early scan usually is) i might book a private for 6wks just to put my mind at ease... i already feel nausea on/off & i am fairly big chested so my boobs were aching bad last night and so far just slightly today so taking them as good signs [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->