9DPO Wondfo, post miscarriage.. prayers FINAL UPDATE PG. 10

It seems I have poor luck with FRER because I NEVER see good lines on those! At least not the curved handle ones. Ugh.

That's a beautiful line for 11dpo hun!! Congratulations!!

Here's my 11dpo with this pregnancy and baby is kicking me as I type this, lol

Attachments

• 20160716_084618-1.jpg
    20160716_084618-1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
The new FRERs just suck SOOOOOO bad. I def see progression on your tests!!

I do see progression on your tests hun and that PM one looks fab, but try to remember that HCG only doubles every 2-3 days so you may not see progression overnight any way :hugs:

I really stressed myself out with ICs this pregnancy because they kept not progressing and going lighter and I was convinced it was going to be another MC but then I had a scan and saw the hb last week at 6+5 so the progression isn't necessarily accurate.

Fingers crossed and lots of sticky baby dust for you :dust:

There's definitely progression on your tests. Your frees look a lot darker than mine at 11dpo xx

Just now came across this thread, hoping you continue to get nice lines breaking!

Thank you ladies. I have a 12DPO update...

Attachments

• IMG_1426-1 copy.jpg
    IMG_1426-1 copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Those lines look amazing!! My afternoon tests were always so much darker than fmu, and wondfo progression actually showed better for me than those darn curved frer

Can't tel if my test today is the same or darker.

Attachments

• IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
It takes about 48 hours for HCG to double and since you're still so early, your numbers aren't that high yet. So I wouldn't compare tests that are only a day apart. There is an obvious progression in your tests. You're definitely pregnant!

The reason I test a lot now is because August. :/ My tests got dark then went light so I knew it was bad. I'm still scarred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->