9DPO Wondfo, post miscarriage.. prayers FINAL UPDATE PG. 10

Your lines look great breaking dawn! I had an early mc in April and have a similar obstetric history as you so I understand how you feel, but I personally stopped taking tests about 5 days after my bfp as I was getting obsessed and it wasn't actually helping like I thought it was, it was just stressing me as I was waiting for the lines to fade out like they did in April and every time a test didn't do exactly what I wanted I was freaking out.
Surprisingly I feel a lot better now I stopped testing :)

I think you are good this time!! Lines look brilliant!! :)

Thank you! I know, it is so silly to keep testing. It is not that I don't believe I am pregnant, it is pretty obvious I am. Just like you said, I keep waiting for them to go lighter again. At the same time though, it is so cool to see them finally get dark. They never got this dark in August. It just gives me hope, I think that is mostly why I keep testing. Today will be my last test I think. Tomorrow I have blood work and I will get my numbers on Tuesday then I will probably have to go back again to see how they are rising, since I do have an ectopic risk. Happy thoughts!

This will be my last test update.. now to just wait on blood test results next week. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
That looks amazing, so happy for you! And just want to add I don't think it's silly at all that you have still been testing especially after what you've been through. I envy the women who can just take one or two tests and be done with it haha. Good luck with the bloods, I hope little bean sticks and grows healthy!

YAY great line!! Hoping for good blood test results for you.

Thanks ladies... I will get results tomorrow and then do another one Thursday with results Friday. Friday we will have a good idea I think of whether this is going good or not... though I know a m/c can happen even with great numbers in the beginning. It will give me some hope.

Congrats on your :bfp: hun! :flower: Beautiful lines and great progression! H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust:

I caved and tested AGAIN today. I just have too much anxiety. I think I tested because I am having a LOT of lower back pain with some mild cramps. I think I had this with DD#2 so I am trying not to worry. My test still looks good.

Attachments

• 14628196_10210945495219191_1779694790_n.jpg
    14628196_10210945495219191_1779694790_n.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
I've been having the same thing the past 2 days off and on but I too remember it from dd. That little bean is just snuggling in for the long haul.

I hope so! It does give me reassurance it's probably in my uterus and not my tube! I never got this pain with ectopic until way later and it was just sharp right sided pain.

I got my results today and I am freaking out a little!!!

521 HCG
17.5 progesterone

Is it just me or is this really high for only 4 weeks and a day or two????

Mine were always about that high and I kept hoping it was twins. Nope just one . :haha: But great lines and great numbers!!

Everywhere I read says 400 something max for like 4 weeks and I am like 4 weeks and a day or two so I kinda freaked out!

3 days after af was due for me, my HCG was over 1000. ( I did end up losing the Baby, but it was because of my cervix. Developmentally he was totally healthy!) I know it's hard to worry after a loss, but that's a great number! :hugs:

totally great numbers! if you're a day or two over 4 weeks then your numbers are dead on, congrats again!!!

Attachments

• Beta-HCG-Levels-in-Early-Pregnancy.jpg
    Beta-HCG-Levels-in-Early-Pregnancy.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.