9pdo - evap?

AngelBunny

George's Mummy
Reaction score
Heyy ladies so I'm about 9dpo according to my period tracker thingy. Not temping or anything like that, although i just checked & it's slightly elevated but I feel a bit rough so might be coming down with something

Got this line today, I can't tell if it has colour or not? It could see it as soon as the dye crossed the strip but now that it's dried out it's even fainter! (pic was taken when wet)

I tested at 7 & 8 dpo just to see if they were evapy tests but they were neg. Having said that I've had evil evaps on these in the past!

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/IMAG1852smaller_zpsxd8o43j0.jpg

Well, I def see something! I hope its your BFP!

I see it, I got my bfp at 9dpo with an ic, previous day was totally bfn x

Thanks for your replies ladies! I am spotting a bit now so could be AF coming early, I'll test again in a couple days if not :) Xx

I've had a lot of evaps on those tests but only got lines that shows right away with BFPs. I got my BFP 9dpo both times I used them. It was very hard to see clearly on the ICs until about 11dpo though. I checked with a FRER when I first thought I saw something and got a much clearer BFP on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->