9w3d today ultrasound tomorrow...nervous

lisaalove

Reaction score
Im freaking out. I haven't been having my nausea spells in the morning and my breasts no longer hurt. I feel like every symptom I have had is gone. With my first I would have seen this as a blessing but since my last two years ago when I had a mmc its freaking me out. Ive been so scared something is going to happen that I had an US at 6w and that one was perfect HB and everything this time im worrying because it went well the first time what if it goes wrong this time.

Im freaking out. I haven't been having my nausea spells in the morning and my breasts no longer hurt. I feel like every symptom I have had is gone. With my first I would have seen this as a blessing but since my last two years ago when I had a mmc its freaking me out. Ive been so scared something is going to happen that I had an US at 6w and that one was perfect HB and everything this time im worrying because it went well the first time what if it goes wrong this time.

Don't freak out! I felt the same way. My breast tenderness had faded some and I just kept thinking the worse. For me from week 6 and up the morning sickness finally kicked in and each week seemed to get worse but would randomly fade. Just recently at tomorrow im 13 weeks have my breast started feeling sore again.

I was mainly scared that since i didnt have morning sickness sooner and that my breast stopped feeling so sore and full that something bad was happening. so far everything is fine! im sure you're also fine! think positive!!!

Also every night before a important doc appt i have the worst dreams...all about baby. then wake up throwing up. i just stress myself out with out knowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->