:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Thanks Jadey and MrsMurphy! :hugs:

Jadey, I sure hope you get better soon! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad your PG has been going easy, MrsMurphy :happydance:

good luck smalltowngirl, your chart is looking good, got everything crossed for you :thumbup:

sorry that you are so poorly jadey :( hopefully the anti b's will kick in soon :hugs:

Well, after going to the loo I got pink/brown spotting that definitely wasn't from a scratch. I swabbed with a q-tip and got brown with streaks of red, and now a couple hours later, no spotting on tp, still no spotting on liner, but some red on q-tip. I feel nauseous and like AF is gonna start real soon. :cry: I'm not officially out yet, but I think by the end of the day, I will be. Definitely not gonna test today. If AF doesn't start today, then I'll wait to test until spotting stops, unless AF comes. So, now I'm waiting to see if the spotting stops or becomes AF. But I really think it's going to become AF.

At least I still have Cedar Point to look forward to if not PG by August, and I'm glad to have less spotting before my AF, even if it gets me. And I've got a couple of treats lined up for myself if/when AF gets me. But it sure would be nice if the spotting would stop and AF wouldn't come and I'd get a bfp. Sigh. :|

Gonna try and take my mind off it.

:( smalltowngirl, I hope the spotting clears up and AF stays away :hugs: What treats have you got lined up for this weekend? You should have treats whether AF shows or not :hugs:

News! Baby girl is fine! She had moved into the breech position so the consultant got a good look at her brain and everything measured fine and looked normal :wohoo: we are just so relieved! She's quite a large baby, which means fun times ahead for mummy! :haha: but from now on just normal MW appointments and a MW led birth :) can't wait to meet her xx

That's awesome news Lizzie! So happy for you :) how big was she if you don't mind me asking? We are having a 4d ultrasound on Tuesday and I'm hoping they can give me a guess on what they think she may be weighing :)

I have a joke with one of my friends on BnB about the big fat baby line... you know the growth chart? Well she's on the upper 'big fat baby' line!

They did not plot her on the growth chart today (they did it a few weeks ago), but they did the HC, AC, FL measurements which were all above average. I saw the screen though and it said she measured 31w3d when she's only 29w6d :shock: so is that a 3/4lb ahead or something? if they put on about a 1/2lb a week at this stage.

I need to have a chat with her about arriving in the 38th week, if she would be so kind :winkwink:

We only saw the 4D for about 20 seconds but it was amazing! Have a wonderful time at your scan! xx

Was it definitely AF SmallTown? Big :hugs: if it was and good on you for seeing the good side of things - from that other thread you linked us to Cedar Point sounds amazing!!

Lizzie - yay fantastic news, so glad you can relax now! :happydance::happydance:

Think I'm now 1dpo so into my 2WW.... we DTD 1 day and 4 days before O so we'll just have to wait and see :shrug:

:flower:

Yay, I'm so glad to hear the good news, Lizzie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AF did get me yesterday, and DH and I went out to eat, and I'm going to shop later. I wound up crying most of that day (until I took a nap before DH got home), but I feel better now. I also got DH to agree to a trip to Kennywood Amusement Park in PA (one we've never been to that has some great old time rides that can't be found anywhere else) if I'm not PG by next May (I'm planning ahead for if I get to go to Cedar Point, I'll need a new consolation prize). If I need a new one after that, maybe Hershey Park or Dollywood...I'll either get PG or visit every park in the country. :haha:

Baby1, lots of dust to you! You've got good timing, FX'd! :dust:

Thanks both of you for the well wishes and/or hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

only 3 days till your appointment hun, hopefully if you don't fall PG in the next few months then it will be the route to some more answers :hugs:

enjoying shopping! xx

Nd what about you?? Sorry STG. Baby1 fingers crossed xx

I literally just started spotting :cry: Looks like the :witch: is on her way. I am so worried this next month will be anovulatory and I can't try again for another 2 months,

:hugs::hugs: NTaber, hoping and praying that the next cycle is ovulatory for you, if the witch just can't say away! Darn witch!

Lizzie, my gyno is actually on the Thurs the 25th, now, to give AF time to go away, but I didn't bother to update my ticker for just a few days. Yeah, hopefully I can get some answers or help or something. :hugs:

In other news for me, I've got a terrible backache today requiring a heating pad, and earlier, 3 advil. :cry: Ugh, it's like the cramps stayed away from my abdominal area but resurfaced in my back! I was hoping I'd never get bad cramps again, boo! But before, I'd have had bad ab cramps on top of the back cramps, so still an improvement. :|

News! Baby girl is fine! She had moved into the breech position so the consultant got a good look at her brain and everything measured fine and looked normal :wohoo: we are just so relieved! She's quite a large baby, which means fun times ahead for mummy! :haha: but from now on just normal MW appointments and a MW led birth :) can't wait to meet her xx

Yay!!! Somehow missed this.Thats bloody FANTASTIC news!!! So pleased for you LJ. Xxxxx

ND I'm sorry the witch got you. I'm probs still 7 days away from O!!! I wish I O'd earlier in my cycle! Xxxx

Ugh, had level 10 backache "cramps" today, even with 3 advil and a heating pad. :cry: I was hoping I'd never have to go through pain that bad with AF again, with the acupuncture. It only went on for a few hours (which is better than hours and hours like it used to be when that would happen) but still...:cry: Perhaps my Qi is all out of whack from the wrist sprain (wrist points are always involved in my treatment, and perhaps the sprain is interfering with the flow, or whatever), because I was doing great regarding cramps and whatnot till I sprained my wrists.

The wrists are doing better. I'm able to go without wearing my braces for longer periods and have less motions that cause sharp pain, and less sharp pain when that happens. Hopefully next month is better, and hopefully when I go for my latest acupuncture appoint Tues, she can get me back on track so next AF or whatever isn't so painful.

Hey girls hope everyone is well!!

Little update from me.... ive just passed my driving test! Yayyy! Baby was wriggling around like mad whilst on the test which was funny lol. My poor baby going through the stress of it im so glad its over!!!

Hello everyone,

STG sorry you've had horrible pain again, hope you feel better soon.

Jadey well done for passing your test! Don't know how i'd manage not driving, well done hun .

I'm CD12 today and decided to start my OPKs and i'm gald I did becuase there is a pretty strong line (well strong for me). Last month this is all I got in the way of a positive so I think it nearly is, maybe my positive will come early this month? Heres todays Opk (above) and then the other pics show my OPKs for the last three months, bottom set being last month (as you can see the lines weren't strong at all last month?)

What do you think? Obviously I've already text my other half to tell him so he knows what our plans are this evening...

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 3
  • opk months.jpg
    opk months.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 4
Def looks like the start of things tizy! Fxd for you that you catch the eggie this month :thumbup:

:hugs: to the ladies that the witch got.

Little update for me: 30 weeks tomorrow and we will be having a 4d ultrasound of our little girl assuming she cooperates :haha: im super excited!

Congrats on the driving test, Jadey! :happydance:

---

Thanks, Tizy, I'm feeling much better today! :hugs: AF is almost over, too.

Hope you O sooner rather than later, and it looks hopeful for that, to me. :thumbup: :dust:

---

4d scan, how exciting, ProudArmyWife!

And thanks! :hugs:

Well I'm officially confused....

I usually O around CD17-18 so becuase of that I don't usually start OPKs till around CD12.

Now looking at things although I know it doesn't look like I've had a positive OPK, if you compare to the ones from last month I think I O'd yesterday. My temp has gone up quite a bit today too.

My CM has been watery last two days not EW as usual and now all seems dry plus I can't even reach my cervix today, usually its hard to reach but today is impossible.

I'm a little frustrated as me and Mark were both on for a big push this month to get pregnant and now it looks like we're only in with one shot (DTD yesterday am)....

This will be our 6th month trying (losing month 3's in December). Can anyone have a look at my chart and OPKs for me and tell me what you think. Obviously I'll carry on doing my OPKs today just to make sure.

Very annoying.

Thanks

Attachments

• #6 opk.jpg
    #6 opk.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members