:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

It went back to lightly ewcm and watery. Still no positive smiley face though. My temps are looking good though so I still have hope. Def don't resemble an annovulatory month. I don't check my cervix because I honestly can't tell if its firm or soft. It always kind of feels the same to me through my cycle. It is high though so fingers crossed!

FX that you will get your o! :dust:

Gah, I double checked my CM and cervix again and I think I just scratched myself because I got bright red blood back under just one nail and started spotting bright red in with what is now watery cm (and the cervix was back up to MM-) so I don't know what is going on. Other than I'll still be O'ing later and need to trim my nails. :/

FX'd for you too NTaber! Sounds like the signs are looking good for you! :)

Lizzie Jane -- thinking of you, let us know how you're getting on xxxx

Ditto what Tizy said, from me, Lizzie :hugs: Been keeping you in my prayers

AFM: Got my pos opk today (once more, would have missed it if I didn't check twice today after the first was an almost pos). I have such a short surge. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

DH and I are starting to wonder if his bosses somehow know when my fertile days are and plan to overwork him to foil our tries, because once again they worked him to the bone on LH surge/O day. We managed to get in an incomplete BD session and hope to have a complete one tomorrow, but at least we had fun tonight whatever else happens. Poor DH also has sinus ick continuing to kick his butt. And he feels unmanly due to the lack of mojo from overwork and ill health, but I told him that the effort is what matters most to me, and those outside factors can't be helped so it's not his fault, and for all he had working against the mojo it worked pretty well, so hopefully he feels better. I know he'll want to "redeem his mojo" tomorrow so hopefully we can get in a redeeming session so he feels better and is reassured that yes, it was just the overwork plus illness that got him. And maybe I'll O tomorrow rather than tonight so it can't count as a try too.

We just have to live in the worst area for sinus trouble (it's actually the number one worst spot in the country for sinuses, according to the news). :|

I actually felt better today, though (still sinus icky, but better) prob because I usually feel better on O day in general.

With my sinuses being so bad lately, I got the sinus treatment acupuncture in addition to the fertility one last session, which meant a few more needles in my face, hands and feet. And every point was quite sensitive this time, which she says is a good thing so that's good (nerves sending the signals good and strong like they should), but it makes it more pinchy to get the needles in and out, and more tingly when they are in (at least initially). Still well worth it, though. I'm so glad to be rid of the period and O pain and other bad cycle symptoms and if it helps my sinuses, too, that will also be well worth it.

Hey all,

thanks for thinking of us :hugs: it wasn't great news or bad news yesterday. the black patch is still there :( doc was pretty sure that it is an imaging glitch due to the position of the baby. however, because of DHs brothers problems and the ongoing genetics investigation he is going through, they want to make sure. so we are booked for a 4D scan in two weeks, if that is no good the next step is probably a fetal MRI. I am going swimming the day before or on the morning if I can, to try and turn her, she is stubbornly refusing to leave my pelvis!

It was nice to hear a consultant say that she is pretty sure that it is nothing, but... I really just want someone to say that it is definitely an imaging glitch. or (since I work in imaging) show me a clear picture so I can see that it's definitely a shadow for myself and not something in her brain. I wish I could just hop in the MRI machine at work, alas they'd never let me!

we've got to focus on the positives though. the stress is crippling me, I can't sleep (on top of joyeous pregnancy insomnia), I keep getting stomach cramps, I just feel horrendous. so for now we are going to presume that she is our 100% healthy little wriggle munchkin and we are going to get the buggy and paint her room and forget about the next scan as much as we can.

thanks for all your support ladies. praying for some april BFPs xxxx

Even though they still have more investigating to do, I'm glad they are pretty sure it's an imaging glitch! :hugs:

Focusing on the positive sounds like a good idea :thumbup: And hope you feel better soon and have fun shopping for the buggy and painting the room! :baby: What color are you painting it?

---

AFM: My temp has gone up, but I've still got a bfp opk this morning! That's never happened before! My surge has always been so short that it's gone the next morning, even if I detected it in the eve. Hopefully it's a good sign that it's lasting a bit longer, or at least not a bad sign.

Poor DH is still all run down from sinuses and work. His throat is so sore today it hurts to swallow a bit. Doggon overworking bosses and bad sinus weather!

On the bright side, we might still be in with a small chance from Sunday. Hopefully I O'd yesterday or today at the latest.

And I read something interesting here: https://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/PEovwatch.htm that gives better odds than FF does for 4 and 3 days before O (and worse odds for actually doing it on O day). According to the article, days 3 and 4 are 13% versus the upper twenty percent of days 1 and 2, and O day is only a 5% chance! I don't who's statistics to believe. I think for my sanity I'll keep aiming for days 1 and 2 before O, if I can, but consider myself in with halfway decent chance if we BD on O day or day 3 or 4 before.

Yay, work didn't overwork DH today so we got in a BD session. Huzzah! :happydance: And I should be in with a halfway decent chance whenever I O, now. Maybe not the best but people get PG on halfway decent chances so there's hope. FX'd

Oh my goodness Lizzie this must be so worrying for you - keeping you in my thoughts and really hoping it's a scan glitch :hugs: :hugs:
Good luck smalltowngal - hope you got the timing good!!

At least it isn't horrible news lizzie! We will all keep our fingers crossed for you and keep the positive thoughts flowing.

AFM still no freaking pos opk! I am so frustrated. My average O day is cd19 so I was really thinking I would get the + today. My temps look good and I still have ewcm so I am hoping it happens. I am still feeling like this isn't an annovulatory month. I am trying to keep my hopes up. I think I am going to ditch the opks and just BD every other day until temps show O. I hope that what I hear about eggs after day 19 are bad :wacko:

thank you all :hugs:

NDTaber - my little munchkin was something like a CD50 ovulation miracle!! I think 'normal' cycles can be up to 42 days long, so that means that ovulating on CD 21 must still be within the normal range :) don't worry :hugs:

smalltowngal - yay for :bunny:

of course now I am thinking she was after CD 19, does that mean her egg was bad, are these black patches the fault of my duff ovaries?? :( hubs blames himself because of his brothers genetics. I blame myself for every cup of coffee I've drunk, every skin prescription I had to have :dohh: how silly are we?

on the positive side, we got some paint this morning! lemon yellow :) sounds brighter than it is actually. with blue curtains, lampshade and bits for the wall :happydance: I think we'll be ordering her buggy tomorrow, turquoise with yellow blankets. can you guess my fav baby colours? :haha: trying to focus on the fun stuff, or this whole pregnancy will be one scare after another, it'd be such a shame not to enjoy it after trying for so long.

Lizzie - Heres hoping its just an imaging glitch! Im sure everything will be fine :) Have fun putting together the babies room its so much fun!

My fingers are still crossed for the girls still waiting for their bfps!

Nothing new here other than ive had a really bad cold for like 2 weeks! I cant seem to shift it at all.

Saw my consultant last week baby is now approx 3lbs and is head down. Still having a think as to try again or to have a planned section - I have 5 weeks to decide as thats when im seeing her again!

xxx

YES! I finally got my +opk! Now to sit and see if my temps show I actually O. I don't like the new clear blue advanced opk. They say to use fmu but it was obviously not working. I had a neg one this morning and then used an IC with smu and got a bfp opk.

Yay for you getting your + opk, NTaber! :happydance:

Lizzie, the colors you picked sound so pretty! :thumbup: And I know what you mean about wanting to not worry after waiting so long - I'm determined that if when I get PG I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible. :hugs:

Jadey, I hope your cold goes away soon! :hugs:

AFM: One more elevated temp and I'll get my crosshairs for cd15. I'm just going to look at the glass half full and say "yay, in with a chance". It's all just one big game of biological roulette anyway. We've spun our wheel for this month and we'll just have to see where the ball lands. C'mon BFP! No wammies, no wammies!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FB8ymxlX5Oc/UB8VgJxz_RI/AAAAAAAABTY/mgLUxfHF774/s320/Whammy8.jpg

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9td84ctrR1qzsoz3o1_500.jpg

(Press Your Luck was my favorite game show as a little kid, but I liked seeing the little animated whammies on screen, so I was always rooting for them to show up! :dohh:)

Just dropping in to say hi ladies. I have continued to stalk the thread. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey Robinson! Hope you're well! Whoohooo not long to go for you!!!

I am 2dpo and just sitting here trying not to SS. I already am though because I have been thinking my boobs have been feeling weird all day. Then I remember that hardly anyone gets symptoms at 2dpo :haha:

Hi girls....

I've been meaning to update the front sheet for ages but I'm totally lost with it, if anyone can help that'd be great!

Yay for O for ND and SmalltownGal.

Stupid AF witch is arriving for me, I don't know why I'm so surprised, we only DTD 5 days before O due to being ill round O time but you know how it is...good old google convinces you that you're still in with a chance, don't know how many stories I read about people only DTD 5-7 days before O and getting pregnant, I know that's not normal tho. So AF isn't here in full flow yet, expected tomorrow but I did a quick cervical check and they're us red there :-( Feela bit down, as my dreams of being pregnant and having a 2013 baby are now gone. I'm still reflecting on my loss and it still hurts.

Need to pick myself up and dust off - Baby1 I'm now in your 2014 crew! Good luck for the last of the 2013 trying to concievers - ND and Smalltoen I have everything crossed for you.

Lizzie Jane, any more news? Been thinking about you xxx

Hi Robinson, I can't believe you're little one is nearly fully cooked! Congrats! We'll soon have our first Baby Dancer Baby!! Who would that be then?

Xxxx

Wow, soon for you Robinson! How exciting! :baby: Not too long for you either, Jadey! :baby:

--

Ah, NDTaber, I find it hard not to SS as well. FX'd this will be your month! :dust:

--

Tizy, sorry to hear AF is coming for you! :( :hugs::hugs: Truly google is a double edged sword. Google giveth and google taketh away.

Lot's of hugs for you as you continue to cope with your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs:

----

Also wondering how Lizzie is doing. Hope you have confirmation of it just being a glitch by now, Lizzie! [-o<

----

AFM: I managed to sprain both my wrists in my sleep, somehow. It's a mild sprain, and my last acupuncture has helped speed the healing (I was surprised it helped so quick, since it took a while with the period cramps), but it's still taking a while for full healing and certain ranges of motion still hurt, some quite sharply. And it's still in both hands, so it's a pain. DH fixed steak tonight and my knife hand hurt after eating it because of having to cut it up. If it was a more serious sprain, I'd have to ask DH to cut my meat for me!

We also got some new furniture, which I had to help carry in because it was heavier than we thought it would be. This didn't help my wrists and DH smashed fingers on both my hands (and caused two on one hand to bleed) because he somehow thought I could lift and move heavy things a lot faster than I could. And the heavy lifting, as usual, also activated my colon problem (instant diarrhea that continued the rest of the day, but I ate some anti-diarrhea foods and was not so bad the next day and I'm better now).

Normally I wouldn't have agreed to the heavy lifting, but we had to get the furniture in the house, and even though I suppose I have half a chance, I doubt that I'm PG this month. I'm feeling very out now. I had a big temp spike today, and was very tired, but that's happened before and I've not been PG, so I doubt I am now.

I feel scared about the RE. The hormone treatment doc didn't think I'd have trouble getting PG, and the gyno didn't think I'd have trouble, but I worry nonetheless.

I'm having a toady hope day. Gonna try and take my mind off it and listen to some music, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->